Chapter 16

MADISON'S POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of crying coming from our bathroom. I quickly jumped up and ran into to see Marina throwing up in the toilet.

"Marina, are you okay?!" I rubbed her back and she sniffled.

"I don't know. I just started throwing up." Marina cried and I led her to the bed.

Once I had Marina lying on the bed, I pounded on the door, screaming and yelling for the guys. Randy eventually came in and told me to shut up.

"What's wrong?" he asked, not really sounding like her cared.

"Marina is really sick. You have to take her to a hospital. Please, she could die. I'm not sure what's wrong." I pleaded and he sighed.

"Let's go." he motioned to Marina and I helped her off the bed. Randy led her out of the room, locking it behind him.

**************************************************************************

SODAPOP'S POV

"I know where Bob and Randy took the girls." Cherry said and we all froze.

"Let's go inside." I motioned to the house and lead Cherry inside. Pony and Two-Bit were in the living room with Johnny.

"Cherry? What're you doing here?" Pony asked and the guys made room for her on the couch.

"She says she knows where the girls are." Dallas said and Cherry nodded.

"Okay, Cherry. Where are the girls?" Darry asked.

"There's this old, abandoned building right outside of Tulsa. The guys go there to get drunk. It's the only place they'd be able to take them without getting caught." Cherry explained and Dallas jumped up.

"Let's go get them." Dallas said and headed for the door, but Darry stopped him.

"Slow down, Dally. We gotta plan this. Just sit down." Darry said calmly, but Dallas pushed him away.

"Sit down?! Darry, those assholes have my sister! They told Maddie and Marina! Every second we're here doing nothing, they are there. Alone. Scared. They're not tuff, Darry. They need us." Dallas screamed and we were all a bit caught off guard.

"Okay, okay. I get that Dallas. We'll go first thing tomorrow. Cherry, thank you." Darry said and we all agreed.

Tomorrow was gonna be one hell of a day.

**************************************************************************

MADISON'S POV

It had been about an hour since Randy took Marina to the hospital. I sat on the bed, waiting for her to come back so I could know for sure she was okay. I was lost in thought when Bob came in.

"Where's Marina?" I asked worriedly.

"Hospital. Randy took her." he slurred. Great, he's drunk.

He came over and sat next to me on the bed. I tried to keep cool, but I was creaking out inside. I was terrified he'd try something. Sure enough, I was right. He pushed me on the bed and started kissing my neck.

"Bob, get off me." I spat, but he didn't budge.

"Shh." he tried quieting me, but I just screamed louder.

"Bob, stop." I complained and he slapped me across the face. Hard. He punched me a fee times and I felt woozy, like I was about to pass out.

"Shut up, grease. Now, let's have some fun." he snickered and I blacked out.

____________________________________