Jin

I felt my heart jump for joy as I held the paper close to my heart.

My Namjoon answered my call again and came forth with another letter.

I couldn't control my excitement as I opened the piece of paper.

Dear Jinnie,

I'm honestly flattered you think of me as someone of high interest.

I'm still not sure if this is a joke or not since you wont tell me your real name. How do I know you're not a guy? I'm straight and although I support the gays and all, I'm not gay.

Anyways the description you gave of yourself was a bit vague but I like a challenge. I'll try finding you in the classes you listed.

I don't know why you wont just come up to me in person and talk to me. I'm really not a bad guy. Yeah sometimes I could be an asshole but what guy isn't?

Besides that, I have some more questions for you.

How old are you?

Where do you live?

And...what's your favorite sex position?

I know the last one is weird but I'm just curious.

You obviously know where my locker is so hit me up with a reply whenever.

-Namjoon-

I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of cologne again. It was stronger, as if he took his time with this letter.

My Namjoon does care for me...

 KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Seokjin, get the fuck out of the bathroom!! How many times do I have to say this!! Ugh!!" my sister shouted from behind the door.

The reason why I read my letters in the bathroom is because I didn't have a door to my room. 

Long story short, I tried to hang myself and was caught by my dad.

They put me on suicide watch ever since.

No matter

That wont stop me from having my Namjoon.

He will be mine...

..all mine.