Namjoon [21+]

When I finally woke up, I found myself in a strange room. I knew it wasn't my room because I didn't have a king size bed with pink silk sheets and other expensive furniture as decor.

Looking around, I noticed tucked away in a corner was my backpack along with my clothes.

I then looked down at myself and gasped as I realized I was bare naked and when I tried to cover myself, my hands were stopped by the force of the handcuffs that tied them to the bed post.

Panic was the first to come to mind as I tried to assess the situation. The last thing I remembered was running for my life and I was being chased by Seokjin, whom I've come to discover was the psycho behind all those letters.

"Seokjin! What the fuck did you do to me!" I shouted into the air as I looked all around for that sick fucker. "Where are you!"

"Oh Namjoon! Is that anyway to treat the love of your life?" Seokjin mused as he appeared from the bathroom in a baby pink silk bathrobe. I cringed at the sight and pulled against my restraints, hoping that it would break loose. 

"Where the fuck are we?" I hissed as I looked all around the room again. I noticed the windows were covered by thick curtains, making it hard for me to see outside and for anyone to obviously see inside. 

"My love, you are home." Seokjin answered nonchalantly as he approached the bed. 

"Home? THIS IS NOT MY HOME." I snapped as I tried to kick him with my legs which weren't bounded to anything. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!"

"Silence!" Seokjin hissed as he grasped my chin roughly and squeezed my cheeks so hard that I was sure they were turning red. "I said, you are home." he said as he took a deep breath and let me go. "This is our home now." he added as he slowly undid his robe and allowed it drop to the ground. 

I gasped in horror as he stood naked infront of me. But what made me want to gag was the fact that his body was littered with marks and scars, one in particular that stood out was a star shaped scar that was settled just above his hip bone. 

So that wasn't a sick joke from before. He actually gave me a piece of his skin. 

"You're fucking sick." I uttered as I turned my head away from him. 

This can't be happening to me. 

This has to be a horrible nightmare. 

I repeated those words over and over in my mind as I watched Seokjin approach the bed again. He held a dangerous glare into his eyes as he scanned my body like a predator leering at it's prey. 

"I did this to myself because of you Namjoon." Seokjin mused as he trailed his hands all over his body. "These are marks of my undying love for you." he added with a hiss as he reached his hip bone and traced around the star shaped scar. 

Okay Namjoon, if you want to get out of here alive and in one piece, play it smart.

Don't trigger him

"Seokjin-"

"Jin" he corrected as he cleared his throat. "You can call me Jin since you and I are going to be well acquainted." He mused with a cocky grin.

Bastard

"Okay Jin, why are you doing this?" I asked as calmly as I could although inside I was panicking like a madman.