Namjoon

"Today is the day." Hoseok reminded me as he and I walked to my locker. 

All morning I've been thinking about my meeting with Jinnie. I was nervous and a bit scared but Hoseok was going to accompany me in case things get out of hand, which I hope it doesn't. 

As I got to my locker and opened it, as expected a pink envelope was waiting for me. 

Hoseok and I stared at each other before I grabbed the envelope and read what Jinnie had wrote to me. 

My Dearest Namjoon, 

I accept your request and will be waiting for you behind the gym after school. 

It's time that we do meet face to face. 

I'll be waiting.

-Jinnie-

I re-read the letter over and over and glanced over to Hoseok whom was also reading the letter. "Something about this doesn't' seem right." I said as I placed the letter in my bag.

"I agree. Jinnie seemed a little too calm and straight forward. I think it's a trap." Hoseok said as he looked around before looking back to me. "Are you really gonna go through with this?" he whispered. 

I nodded in reply and shut my locker. "I need to stop this madness before it gets out of hand."

"But you never started it." Hoseok reminded me as he glanced around nervously again. "It's not fair that Jinnie is putting you through this bull shit." he muttered. 

"I didn't start this nonsense but i'm going to end it. I should have never relied to him in the first place." I replied with a huff as looked down at my watch. "We have all day to figure out who this Jinnie person is."

"And since we know it's a dude and he's in three of your classes, it narrows down our choices." Hoseok added as he and I walked off to our first class. 

---

I wasn't able to pay attention to any of my lectures because I was so focused on figuring out who Jinnie was. All day I've been checking out the guys in my classes as I tried to match their descriptions from what Jinnie wrote in his letter. 

I was in the middle of chemistry when I decided to look around at the few guys in my class. Most of them had black hair except for three that stood out. 

The first was Kim Taehyung, the weird kid in our class. He had brown hair and brown eyes just like the description in the but looking down at his thighs, they seemed too thick. In the pictures, the person had muscular but slender thighs, if that makes any sense.  Plus he was only in one of my classes which was chemistry. 

The next was Jackson Wang, the prankster of the class. He had brown hair and brown eyes too but his thighs were to thick to match the description. 

"Dude are checking me out?" I heard him say as I looked up and made eye contact with him. 

Immediately  I cleared my throat and put on a straight face. "No." I muttered as I returned my attention to the front of the class. 

I then felt someone tap my shoulder and looked over to see Hoseok smiling back at me. "Namjoon, stop making it obvious. I can clearly tell you are checking out all the guys in class." he mused with a wide smile. 

I scoffed in return as I slouched back into my seat and threw a glare over to him. "I'm trying to figure out who the hell is Jinnie. This is the last class of the day and I still haven't found a suspect." I whispered so that the Teacher wouldn't hear me.