Chapter 7 - Turned On

Warning: there is an intense makeout scene

Chapter 7 - Turned On

Luke's POV

*4AM*

"Luke." Someone whispers, shaking me. Who?

"Get your arse up." They say, shaking me harder.

"Why?" I mumble, still half asleep.

"Cause I want you up, now get up." They say. Is that Addi? I think it is. I open my eyes a little. Yup, it's Addi.

"Why do you want me up?" I ask, yawning.

"Cause I can't sleep." She says. I face palm.

"Well, we are on the floor." I say. The wooden floor.

"Yeah, but if I go to my room I'm alone." She says, pouting.

"Ugh, fine! I'm coming." I say, starting to stand up. We both head to her room, me almost falling in the process. I am half asleep. She slips under the covers, and pats the spot next to her. I shrug, and slip under with her. I wrap my arms around her waist, as she snuggles into me.

***

"Aw, look how cute they are!" I hear someone say. Oh jeez.

"They really need to get together already." Another voice said. Ok, voice one was Jayden, voice two was possibly Calum.

"Shit, I think Luke's waking up." Yet another voice says. Ashton, I think.

"Take evasive action!" One last voice says. And there's Michael.

"I can hear you." I say. I hear a thud, and open my eyes. I see no one. I look over onto the floor, seeing them all hiding.

"Idiots." Addi says, now awake and peering over the bed.

"You guys need to date." Michael says. I glare at them.

"You guys are obsessed with us dating." Addi laughs, shaking her head.

"Cause it has to happen!" Ashton says. You know what? I'm not letting them plan anything. I'll ask her out when I'm ready.

"Why were you creeping on us?" Addi asks. They all hold up their phones.

"Twitter pics." Calum says. I glare at them harder. Calum notices me about to kill them, and slowly puts his phone down.

"Yeah, we're gonna go now..." Calum trails off, shoving the others out and leaving. Now people will think we're dating, or had sex. Just great.

"Luke, they can think what they want. As long as we know what happened is all that matters." Addi says. I smile.

"Yeah you're right." I say. Wait how did she know I was thinking that?

"I was mumbling again, wasn't I?" I ask her. She nods, laughing.

"Yep." She says.

"But seriously, what they think they know doesn't matter." She says, summing up what she said.

I seriously need to ask her out already. You know what? I'm gonna take her on a date tonight. I'll probably be shitting my pants cause I'll be so nervous. Wait, I need to ask her on the date first. Should I do it today? I mean, I haven't planned anything. Oh well, it's now or never.

"Um, can I ask you something?" I ask, already nervous. I can't do this!

"Sure." She says, fully facing me.