Chapter 5 - FIFA Fightz

Chapter 5

Luke's POV

Michael's being a bitch. He pissed me off. Just because he has a headache doesn't mean he gets to be a bitch to everyone.

"Hey, we're leaving." Addi says.

"You sure you don't want to come? It'd be just you. Mikey and Ashton are sleeping." Jayden says.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I say.

"You sure you're sure?" Addi asks. I start grinning.

"I'm sure I'm sure." I respond.

"Oh come on!" Calum says, pulling me up.

"We really shouldn't leave the concussion buddies alone though." I say.

"Fine. Calum you can stay with Luke." Jayden says.

"But, but, but." Calum says.

"You wouldn't help us anyway." Addi says. Her and Jayden walk out.

"You suck." Calum says to me.

"Oh get over it." I say. I wasn't in the mood to clean, or do anything.

"Are you still mad at Michael?" Calum asks.

"Ashton too." I say.

"They'll apologise. Besides, they do have concussions." Calum says.

"I really want to know why they turn into bitches when they have headaches." I say.

"We should prank them." Calum states.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask him.

"We could set a trip wire that releases water balloons onto them." Calum says. He is a genius.

"Calum, you are a genius." I say. This is why I like Calum. I could be pissed one minute, but then praising his genius the next. Ha, praising his genius.

"Lets do it!" Calum says, excited.

"We have to be quiet though." I say. Calum nods. We quietly creep up into Michael's room.

"How do we set up the trip wire?" I ask.

"We'll pull it from the hallway." Calum whispers. I nod.

Calum goes and fills 10 water balloons, and I get a small next. Calum filled the balloons to the point of bursting. Well, they will definitely pop on them. I tie some string to one end of the net. I tacked the net to the ceiling. We place the balloons in the net. I take the string, and carefully pull it under the door. I make it to my room which is across the hall. Me and Calum hide in my room.

"Ready?" I ask.

"They're gonna kill us." Calum says.

"Yup." I say, pulling the string. All you hear is popping and water dripping.

"Luke!" I hear Michael yell.

"Hide the evidence!" I whisper yell. I open the door, and throw the string away.

"Calum!" Ashton yells. Me and Calum run to his room. We close the door behind us, and quickly turn on his TV. I put on Spongebob, and we flop onto his bed.

"Luke, I am going to kill you!" Michael yells. Footsteps are heard coming towards Calum's door. It opens, revealing a soaked Michael and Ashton. Me and Calum instantly burst out laughing.

"How much water did you put in them?!" I ask, laughing.

"One popped in my hands." Calum chokes out. Suddenly Michael is on top of me.