Thirteen: Taehyung 🌹

Jimin lied in bed, eyeing every person in the room though one stood out to him. "Hyung who's that.?" He asked in a raspy yet soft whisper. Hobi eyed Jungkook and Taehyung growling a tad before turning to Jimin,"Don't worry about him he is our bandmate though I do advise you stay away from the bunny." He answered pointing at Jungkook. He didn't know why but agreed anyways since his trust in Hoseok was massive.

      "Is...Is he a bad person.?" Jimin asked before turning his gaze to the window showing a sunny scenery, this brought a sweet smile upon the sweet boys face making everyone melt except...it made Jungkook uncomfortable. "He isn't a bad person but...you know what I'll explain this later back in our room okay darling?" With another nod Hoseok showed his heart smile which, of course the younger returned back.

      "HOSEOK MOVE I WANT TO BE WITH MY BABY!" Jin boomed moving Hoseok and hugging the body. "MY BABY IS ALIVE THANK YOU LORDS DON'T YOU EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT YOU GAVE US A HEART ATTACK BOY!" Jin yelled softly making Jimin giggle and hug him back. "Sorry Jin-Hyung for the scare I honestly didn't mean it.." the younger was slightly confused 'I scared them?' "Kid next time this happens I will seriously watch over you 25/8. Even I was phased by this- of course I was phased you literally made Hoseok the next mom of the house he even threatens us if we try to do anything hurtful to you! Though we have no reason to hurt you." He grumbled the last part and I turned to Hoseok who was glaring at the bunny kid. 'Why is he glaring at the poor kid?' He wondered about so many things it hurt his brain. He was about to speak up until a nurse came in. "Jimin I'm your personal nurse. I'm here for a quick check up to see if everything is functioning correctly." With that the nurse looked at everyone.

    "If you'd please, step out for a second this won't take long." They complied and stepped out letting the nurse do her job. Soon enough it was over and the others were allowed back inside. "Jiminie how do you feel?" Namjoon asked giving him a dimpled smile. "I feel fine a bit parched but fine.." he answer grabbing the water place by his nightstand.

"We'll come visit you tomorrow and see when we can get you out okay?" Yoongi said petting the youngers head earning a nod and giggle. The feeling of his being removed made the younger whine a bit waving them goodbye.

"He's fine love.."

"I know."

🌹

Here's Mochi-Sama

Beware I'm terrifying

(I m a g e n o t f o u n d :))

Very scary see you next chapter!