Chapter 8 : Birthday Cake Few Years Later

Nicole's POV

Today is Erica's birthday and shes so big, I can't believe that my Erica is turning nine. It's crazy the amount of stuff we've been through for years. It felt like yesterday she was born, but she's growing up right before my eyes. A few years ago the paparazzi were introduced to her and it was madness, but Erica handled it like a pro unlike some celebrities we know. I put in singing classes a couple days ago and she shocked me I never knew she could sing until recently, I think I have a mini me on my hands.

Today were going to Helium a trampoline place with all of Erica's friends. She had wanted a karaoke party but we weren't able to get a private room for her party. We invited all her friends from school and she was super excited, her best friend from school was coming to her birthday party. Erica and Bailey had been friends since they first met on the playground in first grade.  

The party went off to a great start, the girls were crazy on the trampolines, jumping and flipping about for about an hour. They were having the best time hanging out, and enjoying each others company before school started back up again. I think they had a blast jumping on the trampolines. 

Now its time to eat some cake and let Erica open her presents. We have a private room at the park to get some uninterrupted time with family and friends. 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Erica, Happy Birthday to You" We all sang

"Make a Wish sweetheart