Chapter 9 : Nine Years and Crazy

Erica's POV

Today is my first day of elementary school, I'm going with my best friend Bailey. We are in the same class so it will be interesting but fun. My mom is not ready for my first day of school she is a bit overprotective of me since we are famous. I'm going to be fine it's not like I've never gone to school before okay preschool was hard for us but I think we are going to be okay. 

"Wake Up Erica its time for school," Nicole said

"Mom I don't want to get up for school it's too early," I said

"Erica you have to go to school its good for you Bailey will be there too," Nicole said

"Alright I'll get up but I won't be happy about it," I said

Getting up at 7:00 is early for me for the past few years we haven't been to concerts because mom hasn't released any new music recently so there was no need to get up. I'll have to get used it going to school and all but it will be worth it. I hope mom will be releasing music soon and if she does I won't be going to school if she decides to homeschool me and have the nanny help out while she is recording music. 

Nicole's POV

Erica is starting school today and I'm a bit nervous to see how it goes since Kindergarten didn't go the greatest for us. Today I'm going to get together with my music producer because I'm finally ready to make some music for my fans. Lauren will continue watching Erica for me while I make new music. I hope Erica will like that and hopefully will not be leaving school again. 

"Erica tell me bye I'm leaving Lauren will take you to school today," I said

"Okay mom I'm coming down right now," Said Erica

"Bye sweetheart, be good for Lauren and listen to your teachers today," I said

"Bye mom are you picking me up after school?" Erica asked me

"I should be able to but I'm not entirely sure what I will be doing at 3," I said

I hate making her upset but I also have to provide for us I know that's not what she thinks. It will be interesting these next few days as I try to get some ideas down.  Hopefully, she will be so into the school that I won't have to worry about things like her leaving the school to find me.

Erica's POV

Lauren is dropping me off at school today I'm excited to see Bailey we haven't seen each other all summer since Bailey went with her family to their summer home. This will be a nice reunion with my bestie. 

"Hey Bailey nice to see you again are you ready for school" I said

"I'm ready we have a few minutes so let's head down to the tree and catch up" Bailey said

"Okay let's go, I have so much to tell you" I sad

We spent the morning talking before the bell rang making us head inside to school.

Alright first class of the today is art I love art class. I sat next to Bailey and a boy.

"Hi my names Erica and this is my friend Bailey what's your name?" I said

" My names Daniel" he said

" alright class lets get started" said our teacher.

*skip forward to end of school*

I'm waiting for mom to pick me up from school at least I have Bailey to keep me company for awhile. I waited 20 minutes and mom was still not here but Lauren picked me up instead. Today was not a bad first day of school and hopefully it will continue to be good.