lunch break

This is my first dont judge. Here u go

"Hey all might" izuku said as he put his lunch box down on the table. "Yes young midorya" all might kindly replied. "My class mates are getting suspicious" izuku slowly mumbled looking down. "About what" all might said as he put his lunch down to pay more attention to what izuku was saying. "That um, that your my dad or something i hear them talking about it sometimes in the dorms" izuku  spoke concerned to all might.

All might gave a little chuckle the say izuku sad then he put his hand on izukus shoulder and said "don't worry young midorya i know young todoroki spoke with saying the same thing thinking I'm your father, thats why i have spoken to the teachers and your having the day of tomorrow and you wil hang out with your mother for the day so i can explain why and i don't think you wanted to be here but don't fret i won't tell about one for all". All might looked at izuku who was about to cry.

"Thanks all might" izuku said whipping his eyes. Then left the staff room and went for a walk to see bakugou sitting there waiting. "Oh kacchan i didnt know you were waiting" izuku said smiling "whatever deku come on lets go and get a drink" bakugou said as he patted izuku hair and they started walking and getting a drink and then of they went to class.

Btw izuku and bakugou are friends but i won't tell u what all might is gonna say to the class until next time