the day off

Deku~

I woke up normally but i felt a bit sad knowing all might is talking about my father and brothers. I walked into the the bathroom and look into the mirror and sigh then have a bath and but on my shorts and pants and went downstairs to see my mum making breakfast
"Hey izuku, im making beacon and eggs with rice" inko said placing two plates on the table.

Izukus backstory:

"Papa what wrong with brother" izuku said with tears in his eyes looking at his older brother ibuki.
"He was a bad boy izuku just like your twin izuki and yourself, now once im done with u nd izuki i will kill mama to but first, son show me your quirk. Donovan said to izuku.
"Yes papa but dont hurt mama and izuki please" izuku screamed befor he did his quirk. Donovan stabbed izuku in his hands and izuku cried out and tried to use his quirk to get away but izukus quirk was taken.
"Izuku whats dad done to you" izuki said rubbing his eyes and ran to izuki pushing Donovan away from izuku.
"Bad boy izuki now u should go say hi to ibuki for me" Donovan evily laughed before he stabbed izuki and started to run to izuku but inko busted in and stopped him and grabed inzuku and ran into a room and locked the door and said to izuku "its okay baby the heros are coming to save us im sorry i couldn't save izuki or ibuki" izuku couldn't say anything he was in to much pain and couldn't believe what happened just a while ago.
Then came a loud thump and then a voice izuku and anyone whould recognise, it was All Might the top hero here to save izuku.
After Donovan escaped and no trace of him all might came to the room saying "hello anyon th-" he was stopped by inko opening the door and izuku running out to hide behind all might to feel more safe.
"Youngh child its is fine now, why becaue i am here" all might laughed and he guided inko and izuku out of the house where the ambulance and police  waiting for them.
A week passed and the doctor had no idea how to bring izuku quirk back.

Bakugou knew everything that happened and confront izuku for years.

Present:

Izuku and inko had a fun time together yet izuku couldn't get his thoughts of what the others were going to think once he got back to the dorms.
Time based now its 4.00pm and izuku grabbed his stuff and went back to the dorms.

Izuku was hoping no one will talk about it, izuku walked in and everyone sitting and basically waiting for izuku, great now look everyone will talk about it izuki thought to him self but no noone was going to say a word about it and move on which is what all might told them to. "Hey deku" bakugou said walking up to izuku helping him with his bags. "Hey kacchan" izuku kindly said as he and bakugou walked to his room then walked off to meet with kirashima.

Izuku~

I felt tears coming but i didn't mind i hugged my legts and started crying then i hear chatter from out of my door i swore it was all might speaking to the others and i was right all might entered my room with a police offer who was a friends of all mights and knew about my past, one for all and what happened to my quirk. I tried to look away and whip my tears but to late all might sat in front of me and gave me a hug and i hugged back trying not to cry. "Young midoryia we need to speak with you outside please.....

What does all might and the police officer need to tell izuku.