arrival

Time skip to there at the hotels
No ones pov time (6.30pm)

Everyone got of the bus and stretched there arms high like they have been on the bus for years.
Bakugou stretched and put his arm around izuku making izuku jump. (Real smooth bakugou😂😂)
Uraraka fangirling like she wanted this ship.
Everyone walked to the entry and azwia said
"Ok kids its been a long day so we will tell you your room mates and you room number and you can get un packed and we will meet you out here at 8.00pm for our our dinner bbq" azwia then got out a bunch of cards and the room mates were.
Uraraka and tsu R3
Iida and tokoyame R5
Kirishima and kaminaryR7
Momo and ashido R8
Jiro and toru R10
Ojiro and sero R11
Koda and aoyama R13
Todoroki and sato R14
Kasuki and izuku R17
Once the names were called out everyone grapped there stuff and went to the rooms.

WITH IZUKU AND KASUKI

izuki was kinda nervous staying in a room with bakugou and all, izuku started having thoughts but shock his head getting rid of them.
"Hey deku u ok" bakugou said
"Just had thoughts im ok"
Bakugou walked along and izuku and him arrived to there room, izuku had the key so he unlocked it and walked it to see a note.

Hey izuku and bakugou
The last people who stayed here broke a bed somehow and they cant replace it just yet, so you two will have to share a bed and considering you two are dating it wont be a problem also there are extra blankets and sheets if you get cold
Azwia

Izuku read the note out loud and was blushing hard.
"Oh well" bakugou shrugged like it was not a problem
Izuku smiled and started to un pack

As izuku was unpacking he found something it was a photo of him and his mum when they were dancing

Seeing this made izuku tear up and start to cry,Bakugou saw and hugged izuku tightly and was tearing up to, izuku started to cry "i could have saved her and us three could of been dancing together""Shh nerd we still can she will be here with us in...

Bakugou saw and hugged izuku tightly and was tearing up to, izuku started to cry "i could have saved her and us three could of been dancing together"
"Shh nerd we still can she will be here with us in our hearts" bakugou softly replied and stood up and lifted izuku up and said "what was the song called?"
"Ha its trouplemaker" izuku laughed whipping a tear.

Bakugou went to his back and grapped a speaker and connected it to his phone and started to play the song
"Hey show me the moves" bakugou smilled and pulled izuku closer.
Izuku showed him the moves and they were dancing great just like inkoo and izuku