on there way

Izuku's pov

As kacchan walked out i fell asleep and i was happy because me and kacchan are dating.

I woke up to my alarm and i got up and did my morning routine. And grapped my bags and walked out to see uraraka and iida basically waiting for me.

I dont really want to make me and kacchans relationship public just yet, so i walked up and greeted my to best friends.
"Morning deku_kun" uraraka said waving her hands in the air.
"Yes good morning izuku" iida added.
"He morning guys." I giggle.
"Woah midoryia you seem happy did something happen." Uraraka said eyeballing me.
"I-uh-um" i tired to say something trying not to tell them about me and kacchan, because i dont think he wants them to know yet.
"Oi round face mabye its none of your business." I hear kacchan shout as he walked up to us.

"Jeez bakugou i was just curios" uraraka replied crossing her arms.
"Tch fine if you want to know, me and deku are dating so dont hurt him, touch him in the wrong way or try something because i will hunt you down and make people pay who hurt my deku" kacchan demanded. I was shoked i thought he didnt want people to know but befor i knew it i was blushing crazily and i thought everyone heard.

"Woah did i hear that, bakubro and midoryia are dating" kirshima blurts out, now everyoe knows.
We were getting congrats then we see all might, azwia, present mic and midnight. I believe they heard to. I let out a sigh and walked to get a drink befor we left.

No ones pov

Bakugou say izuku walk and decided to walk after. Bakugou looked back to see all might going after izuku as well.
"What the hell to you fucking want all might"  bakugou demand.
"I heard you and young izuku are dating" all might replied.
"Whats it with you" bakugou scolded.
"I need to talk to him, he seemed upset. So you go up ahead and i will be around a corner" all might explained
"Tch fine just for deku" bakugou stormed of

With izuku

God what will all might say, will be say he needs to choose some one eles because im dating kacchan. Izuku thought to himself then tripped over a rock but was caught by bakugou.
"Be more careful deku" bakugou said as he helped izuku to his feet.

"Oh thanks kcchan" izuku thanked him and looked down at the ground.
"Ok come over here we will sit down and talk you look like you need it"kacchan said.
Izuku and bakugou sat down at a corner and bakugou sat at the end so izuku couldn't see all might.
"Ok what's on your mind deku" kacchan asked
"Do you think all might hates me because im dating you and im bi and im supposed to be the next symbol of peace and what if he thinks im not worthy anymore because im bi and what if he wants some one eles i cant lose him he is like a father to me and he is important just like you kacchan." Izuku cried out hugging bakugou.

Izukuj heard foot steps and looked up to see all might with a tear about to come down.
All might kneeled down and grabbed izuku out of bakugou's arms and hugged izuku tightly and said, "being bi or dating a guy dosen't define tht hero spirit of yours and there is not a chance that i hate you or want anyone eles to be my successor"

Izuku hugged back really tightly and let go wipping his tears and told the guys that they should head back because they will be leaving soon. They agreed and they all walked back.

The students were marked of the roll and were able to be seated on the bus. Izuku and bakugou sat together with izuku at the window and in front of them were uraraka and iida with uraraka at the window. The teachers were up front and once everyone was seated they headed of

It would take 3 days to get there then they had 3 weeks there then they would head back.

Only one hour passed and izuku fell asleep on bakugou's shoulder. Bakugou smilled and took a photo he thought it was so cute that his nerd was asleep on him. Bakugou soon fell asleep after but wome up to azwia saying that they are having a break after 3 hour passed on the bus everyone hopped off to stretch there legs.

"Oi deku wake up" bakugou said nudging izuku.
Izuku left his head up and rubbed his eyes to see bakugou blushing madly.
"Hm what kacchan" izuku complained.
"We are having a break so come on and fix that cute bed head of yours" bakugou lauged and he and izuku walked of the bus and stretched before going to get something to eat with the others.

Izuku got some sandwiches and bakugou got some hot noddles, once they got there food they sat with the others, izuku was having a confession and bakugou just are i  silence not caring what the others were saying except izuku. While bakugou was eating izuku ws beside him and bakugou couldn't help but stare at izuku and thought to himself i want to protect that smile, that laugh, i want to protect and hold him forever
"Kacchan whats wrong your staring at me" izuku said. Bakugou snapped out of his thoughts.
"Nothing just looking at how beautiful you are" bakugou said not caring that uraraka and iida are there. Izuku blushed madly and made noises in his hands
"Awww bakugou has a soft side" uraraka teased
"Shut it round face or i will explode your face off" bakugou snapped makig little explosion in his hands

Once everyone was finished eating and stretching they all got back onto the bus and were of again. Izuku was still tired and decided to sleep again, he fell asleep on the window but bakugou put izuku on his shoulder.
"Kacchan?" Izuku said
"Shh nerd this is more comfy plus i want you near me" bakugou replied back, soon enough were both asleep again.

Lol so long and so cute hope you enjoy