chapter 16: Six months strong

I finally got to put my street clothes back on. They were a little tight because of the muscle i grew over the past five and a half months.

I got transported for over a hour. I knew i was nowhere close to Ailani... I mean my old city after i saw a fucking cornfield.

I was officially in crackerville.

I got dropped off at a pretty nice looking house next to a big barn.

"Hello boy." says a big ass dude with a big white beard. Santa clause looking.

"Whats up dude." i say shaking his hand. I dont know why he looked so offended. 

I spent two more months there. White ass farm town. Feeding chickens, going to a school with a parking lot full of trucks,  and wearing long sleeve button up shirts because my tattoo sleeves are "Offensive". But one night...

"Son can you please come here real quick!" Santa clause calls out. 

"Yes sir." i say going into the dining room and sitting next to him.

"Son, how would you define responsibility?"

"Trust." i say. 

"Hm. Very good answer. Friday im going to need a lot of responsibility and trust out of you son. I have to be out of town for the night because of work. Ill be back Saturday about four PM. Can i trust you?" he asks.

"Yes sir you can." i say shaking his hand. 

Right after that i go to the family computer and make a Facebook profile.

I cant find Ailani's profile so i find Tris's and message her.

3:26 Zerrick: Yo it's Z. I really need Ailani's digits Help a homie out pls

8:35:  713 -6** ****

Thursday night i call her.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Yo its Z."

"Oh my god... it cant be." she says.

"It is. Im back."

I hear her crying on the other end.

"Ay tomorrow night can you please come to my place?"

"I promise i will. where are you?"