Why have titles when you could...not

Ember: "Hey guys, we're back for another Ask and Dare thing!" She exclaimed with enthusiasm. "Today we've got a question for Ashlie, from the wonderful LitzBlitz." She added.

Ember looked around, but didn't see the fiery-tempered red-head.

Ember called out to Nick. "Hey Nick! Do know where Ashlie might be?" She asked.

Nick blinked before registering what she said. "Uhh" he contemplated for a moment. "I think she's in her room, she seemed really excited about something earlier." He answered.

Ember nodded her head. "Oh, ok. Thank you!" She said before running off.

Before she could make it upstairs she was stopped by Dashlie.

"Has it been five chapters yet? I'm loving this blue hair" she said while running a hand through her hair," but I'd really like to get it back to my normal silver." She remarked.

Ember gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry, but you've still got two chapters to go." She replied. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find Ashlie." She said before running off once again without saying bye.

Dashlie tossed her head back." Hmph, that was rather rude." She scoffed.

Once Ember got up to Ashlie's room she quickly knocked on the door. "Ashliie! Are you in there?" She called.

"Yeah! You can come on in!" Ashlie answered back through the door.

Ember opened the door and was met with Ashlie and...a cat? When did we get a cat???

"Where the heck did you get that?" Ember asked in bewilderment while gesturing to the cat that was sprawled across Ashlie's lap.

It's fur was a mixture of both black and very very dark brown underneath. It was very slender and had its eyes closed but it's tail swayed gently back and forth to show it was both awake and enjoying the pets Ashlie was giving it.

"I found him on the street a few days ago and have been feeding him. Now he keeps coming back and followed me inside today so now he's mine forever." She said while cuddling him.

Ember raised an eyebrow. "Uh, you checked to make sure no one's looking for it right?" She questioned.

Ashlie shook her head. "Not yet, but I was planning on doing it in a few hours, I need to get him checked out at the vet anyway to make sure he's healthy." She replied.

Ember nodded her head in agreement before remember why she came up here. "Oh, right! I have a question for you, it's from LitzBlitz!" She said suddenly.

Ashlie looked up from petting the cat. "What is it?" She asked.

"LitzBlitz asked what's the actual pattern on your sweater, since no ones come up with a definite design yet, people have done stars, flowers, just...regular dots, which is it?" She listed.

Ashlie contemplated for a moment. "Oh, well, I'd probably have to say all of the above. You know that thing where Einstein had all of his clothes be the exact same so he didn't have to choose?" She explained.

Ember nodded her head.

Ashlie: "Well, I do the same thing, this sweater is quite common but it never seems to have the same pattern on it so I just buy a bunch of different ones and wear them each day,  saves a lot more energy that way. Although I do like to be fancy sometimes and wear something different, so don't worry about that." She answered, before a worried look crossed her face. "Uh, I didn't talk too much, did I? I tend to rant sometimes." She asked nervously.

Ember quickly shook her head. "Oh no, it's fine, don't worry about it, you didn't do any worse than I do...at least you can form coherent sentences..." She mumbled the last part.

Ashlie blinked. "What?"

"Don't worry about it." Ember brushed off. "Anyway, I need to get going back downstairs, I've got one more thing to do before I end this way too wordy chapter.

After getting back down stairs Ember sighs at what the next dare is.

Ember: "So uh, when I was at school on Friday I offhandedly asked my friend Levi what he'd dare a group of people to do and....the first Dare was way too Not Safe For Work for this book...the next thing he said was to punch a child in the face, and since we don't have any children here... and since I'm both the youngest and the smallest...I'm gonna have to get punched myself. Yay. But I'm not that much of a masochist so I'm only gonna get it done one time." She ranted quickly.

She called to everyone in the area. "Hey, who wants to punch me in the face!" She yelled.

Everyone mostly gave her concerned looks and shook their heads but Richard raised his hand. "I'll do it." He answered.

Ember gave him a flat look. "Living up to your name, huh? Fine, get over here." She growled.

Richard quickly jumped up and ran over to her. "Soo...in the face or...?" He offered.

Ember looked thoughtful for a moment." Uh, I think Levi specified in the face so-" Ember was cut off something heavy collided with her face and she was thrown to the ground, and now a blossom of pain was forming on her lip.

Ember let out a short cry of pain, a few tears streaming down her cheeks. "Ow! Did yous reeeally hah te go fer te mouf?" She slurred painfully. (I've never been punched before so bear with me)

Richard shrugged unapologetically. "Figured I might as well get it over with." He answered.

Everyone gave Ember a concerned look. "You aright Em?" Jon asked.

Ember whimpered in pain. "Fine...would reeally like sum ice...maybe jus...lie down fer a bit." She slurred before passing out.

Richard blinked. "Great, now I gotta finish it. Uh thanks for reading-or whatever. I'm sure Ember's sorry for it being so long. I'm gonna go get her some ice now. Uh, bye." He said before running off.

I hope you enjoyed, sorry that it was so long, I was in a story writing mood today instead of writing my normal Ask and Dare format. And I hope that explanation for Ashlie's sweater thing wasn't too weird.

Also the title is a reference to Tomska's Skit called "The Orb" if you want to go watch it, it's really funny, if you don't mind swearing or blood.

Remember to comment down below more asks and dares so I can keep this book going! Thanks LitzBlitz and Levi for the asks, and thanks for reading, bye!