Hakim Ziyech

"Shinichi!"

"Shinichi!"

There was a girl's voice, probably calling in somewhere. She was running as fast as possible. She feared her love would have no longer been there. In one word, she just ...

"Please ... I would be afraid to be alone ..."

The voice.

A strong karate girl who was very determined. Yet, when she opened the door in a dark room, she found out ...

...

...

...

"Huh?"

It was Ran Mori!

But she was in a strange place. It was like a full garden, where filled with entirely flowers. Soon after, she saw a man standing there.

However, she realized, he was not similar to anyone. He just stood there, and somehow, it was weird. Weird because he had something he obtained from. And just that.

...

...

...

"Shinichi ..."

Then, the man quietly represented himself. In somewhere near her, he just smiled ...

"Looking for your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Ran blushed: "I don't ... Anyway, who're you?"

The man turned to her, and raised his arm. Then, he told his name to Ran Mori:

"My name is Hakim Ziyech."

Hakim Ziyech and Ran Mori.

Hakim Ziyech himself was a popular man. Hakim was able to understand Ran Mori's feeling. He just shed her tears, and then kept smiling on her friendly: "Just tell me Hakim-san."

"Hakim-san ... where is Shinichi?" Ran asked: "I just saw him coming there, and then he disappeared ..."

"Who is Shinichi anyway?" Hakim wasn't aware with Shinichi at all: "I need to know who is he. If you don't tell, I'll have no idea."

"Hakim-san, do you see Shinichi Kudou?"

In this case, Hakim Ziyech didn't have idea. But seeing Ran's face, he realized, she was afraid. Afraid of being alone.

Being isolated was something Hakim didn't like it too. Hakim Ziyech understood the cost of living in fear, so he understood the feeling of Ran Mori too. He knew she needed a protector, no matter how good she was.

Hakim then, spoke out:

"You learn karate, right?"

"Yes ... wait, how do you know?" Ran was surprised, despite standing in a land full of flowers.

"I can see this. You have a strong willing, determined and especially, your feet. It is especially strong for a kick. And your hands. But somehow, it cannot replace something you did have before." Hakim Ziyech explained: "Shinichi seems to be, your protector, your defender and foremost, your life."

"For a foreigner like you, it is hard to examine." Ran Mori stated: "I love him so much ... that I think it is impossible. Even I have become tougher, I don't feel safe ... when he is not there."

"I don't think I examine. I just tell what it should be solved." Hakim spoke out: "Shinichi wants you not, it is not my problem. But I believe if you can make the response in the true sense, he will return to you."

Ran was stunned to see Hakim spoke confidently. Might be due to Ran's experience with several people, but never thought about a man like that. She just heard from her dad's newspaper about Hakim Ziyech as a player, but not a romanticist. And she didn't have time for that.

Within phrase, without feeling, it was weird for her to realize another side of Hakim-san.

Hakim-san was not always strict. He was lovely.

"Hakim-san ... do you still believe on Shinichi?"

"I do." Hakim Ziyech smiled: "If you still feel how, then it would be like this."

Hakim welcomed a pigeon into his hand, feeding him with food. For a long time, Hakim's parents always taught him to love environment. Being born in the Netherlands, Hakim was learnt to love the nature as a baby.

Then, Hakim took a rose, gave to Ran. Ran was amazed to see Hakim Ziyech's rose going to her face. On this moment, she realized, how warm Hakim was.

"Thanks ... Hakim-san."

"You're welcome."

Then, Hakim Ziyech quietly walked away, and for some reason, she was surprised to recognize, he vanished ...

...

...

"Huh?"

Ran woke up from her bed. It was 2:00 A.M. in Tokyo, but her weird dream of Hakim Ziyech remains ...