🖤Chapter 3~ Heh.....🖤

Orbulon and Kcalb's P.O.V~
________________________
'Oh god, we're in deep shit...'

"Kcalb, if I die, I just wanna let you both know that I wanna fuck you both because you're all so hot" Orbulon said.

Suddenly, a bright light hit the people who were harassing us and a tune blared from some unknown source.

Sans' P.O.V~
_____________________
"GET DUNKED ON, MOTHERFUCKERS! LOL YEET XD" I screamed, MY SENPAIS WERE BEING HARASSED. I HAD TO DO IT. I COULDN'T HELP IT.

Megalovania blared from somewhere. I've always wondered where my tune came from. Eh, who cares. Bitches are gonna die tonight.

I charged my Gaster Blaster ™ and aimed it towards a group of ugly looking men who only came here to see ugly thots fucking poles that they'll never get. These type of humans are weird as fuck, man...... I blasted at them and they were gone in a flash. They didn't seem to have determination, so, I shouldn't worry about them coming back.

I felt all eyes on me. My left eye gave off a blue mist. I was omega pissed. The girls who were stripping stopped, the guys who were throwing money at them were staring at me also, and Orbulon and Kcalb were staring at me in awe. Just looking at them makes me hard, damn.

My left eye slowly turned back to normal, and I casually walked over to them.

"Hey, to make up for literal murder, wanna see me strip?" I asked.

"FUCK YEAH!" they replied in unison.

I threw one of those thots off of the counter they were stripping on, took off my clothes and started dancing. Damn, these two got hard quick. Orbulon seemed to have came, as he was covered in soms sort of white goo. Kcalb was robbing everyone in the area and was throwing wallets at me. Eventually, Kcalb came as well.

Unexpectedly, they both clambered onto the counter and lunged at me. I guess they couldn't handle my hotness anymore, eh?

I guess you could say we had fun 😩🍆💦

Chapter by:
Snatchow