Misunderstanding

CHAPTER TEN: MISUNDERSTANDING

 The couch was soft, like a fur coat, and from Loki's blurry vision it was turquoise. The soft comfortability didn't cradle the pain his head was receiving, and he gently sat himself up.

 “So, you see, it was all just a big misunderstanding” Gro says, her clothes no longer scavenger rags but a purple leather shirt with stretchy pants, and leather black boots on, her hair in a braid that reached her tailbone. She was giggling at the Grandmaster, Loki closes his eyes for a moment to register the scene. “Well, look who's awake” Nebula says, her hair flowing down her shoulders, she wore a red leather dress, and leather blue boots, her dress showed a fair amount of cleavage. Loki puts his hand behind his head, groaning slightly when he touched it.

“What happened?” he asked himself, “see, he can't remember” Gro says. Loki's emerald eyes snapped open, “I can remember things just fine,” he says, finding when he moved to fast his head would feel as heavy as a boulder.

Nebula smirks, “sure you can, Mr. Heavy drinker, you” she teased, Loki looks at her “did you drop-kick me or something?” he complained, holding his head. Nebula and Gro laugh, along with the joyous Grandmaster, “well, I had no idea he had a problem” the Grandmaster says, sipping on a martini. Loki looks up, “what problem? I don't have a problem,” he says.

“Do want the melt stick, sir?” Topaz asked, trying to hand it to the Grandmaster. Gro backs up with her drink, the Grandmaster looks at her, “no, this is not melt stick situation. Jesus, Topaz, I'm not just an executioner,” he states.

Gro leans toward the Grandmaster, “is she your sister?” she asked the Grandmaster, the Grandmaster chuckles, “is she my sister?” The Grandmaster repeated, “no, she's not my sister. “I just like her personality,” he says, everyone looked to Topaz to meet her grim stare, her eyes seeming soulless.

 Loki grimaced, “of course” he says, trying hard to hide his sarcasm. Gro slowly looks over to Nebula who shrugged at her. “Mister, you have a drinking problem,” he told Loki, Loki furrows his brows “what?” The Grandmaster nods, “you didn't even tell me, he didn't even tell me,” he says towards the ladies who nodded sympathetically. “Not even during our… sessions..” he said lowly, Nebula raises a brow, what the hell did sessions mean?

“You could've came to me, we could've talked about this.” He said, Nebula puts a hand on Loki's shoulder while Loki was starstruck, “we're gonna help you” she mocked in a sad tone. Loki looks at her, smacking her hand away, “I do not have a drinking problem, these people were- ”

  He was cut off when Nebula grabbed his ding-a-ling, firmly squeezing, Loki choked on his words as his member needed air from the type of strangulation.

“Desperately trying to help him, he doesn't understand that we did that to help him,” Nebula faked a sob, Loki couldn't focus on what was happening, as he just knew pain at the moment. Loki pried Nebula's hand off, breathing heavily as he was trying to compose himself. “Grandmaster, believe me when I say that This woman..” Loki says referring to Nebula “is my Fu-” Nebula grabbed his neck, and started to cut his air supply, though to the Grandmaster and Topaz she was simply hugging him wrong, “Fiance!” Gro intervenes quickly as she smiled at the Grandmaster. Nebula froze, losing her grip on Loki's neck, the trickster smiled with the dose of mischief fresh in his mind, a new hatched chick.

“Fiance” Grandmaster mutters.

Fiance?” Nebula asked, her smile becoming a strain on her face.

Fiance” Loki says, sitting up with a hand around Nebula’s waist. “Yes, this little blueberry here is my fiance,” he smiled, Nebula's eye twitched when he held her closer. “You two..” Grandmaster says looking at us, Gro nods, looking to Nebula for her to play along. “Yes.. I lo- ”

“No need to say it..” Grandmaster says, “just prove it, kiss.” He says, Nebula shakes her head “I don't think Loki wants to do that,” she says, “nonsense, my blueberry..” Loki muttered with a grin on his face, Nebula looks at him, “give us a kiss” he says. Nebula glared at him, how did this backfire on me? I don't deserve this.

Nebula looks back at the Grandmaster, smiling innocently before shooting Loki a sharp look. I swear if you try anything...

Loki only smiles, she is gonna hate this..

 Nebula leans in slowly, but Loki took the liberty of speeding things up, and ambushed her lips in a deep kiss. Of course Nebula would never allow him to shove his tongue in her mouth, and even if Loki was able to pry his tongue in, he was pretty sure she'd bite it off.

  The kiss lasted more than the two realized, “wow, look at you two” the Grandmaster says intrigued at the engaging scene in front of him. Nebula broke away, wiping her lips a bit, “enough proof for you?”

~

“This will be your room, you two lovesick birds” Grandmaster says. Nebula smiles lightly, before entering, Loki smacking her backside. Nebula forces a chuckle, “Loki! Not in front of the Grandmaster,” she muttered. Grandmaster shrugged, “I don't know mind, I like to watch” he admitted.

Everyone was quiet, Loki distanced himself from Nebula, Nebula then realized Gro. “Wait, where will Gro be staying?” she asked, “don't know yet” the Grandmaster says thinking, “hey, lets have your wedding here” he says.

 Gro pitched in, “oh, we're having the wedding on the groom's home planet,” she said. The Grandmaster laughs, “you're not leaving” he says, which kind of freaked Nebula and Gro out. “Huh?” Nebula says, the Grandmaster hums “fiance didn't tell you? No one leaves” he states, Nebula slowly turned her gaze to Loki, Loki grimaced at her. Oh, hell no… Gro thought, standing behind Topaz.

“See you at the wedding then,” Loki said, noticing the girls were in shock for the moment. The Grandmaster nods, walking out, singing here comes the bride as he took Fro with him.

 Nebula scowled, “I. Am. Going. To. Murder. YOU!!” She yelled grabbing Loki by the neck, as she pulled him down to her level. Loki gagged, “you know… You kinda act like him,” Nebula frowned, he was right. Nebula pushes Loki away, settling harshly on the plush bed, her hands covering her smooth face, she still wasn't used to it when she flinched at the contact before realizing the illusion was weird and relaxed “I should've left you on this planet” she groaned.

Loki laughs, “awe, why so harsh… Fiance?” Nebula grits her teeth, “I could throw you out that glass window, Loki. I can make it look like an accident, I'll do it” she threatened. “You'll do nothing” Loki sneered, Nebula throws up the finger, “you know what this means?” she asked, Loki rolls his eyes, “I'm gonna go take a shower.” He had told her, Nebula shrugs “I'm just asking you a simple question, do you know what this means?” she asked, getting worked up.

 Loki leans on the door frame without a shirt. Nebula looks away, her anger diminished quickly as it replaced by sexual confusion. “You're not gonna strip in front of me are ya?” she joked, Loki chuckles “why not? You are my fiance” he said with such a compelling seductional manner. Nebula glares at the floor, “Loki” she warned, “we could take a shower together” he suggested.

Nebula scoffs, “if I took a shower with you, you'd be electrocuted,” she stopped to think for a moment, she looked to Loki “yeah, let's take a shower together.”

Loki shakes his head, “never mind” he said quickly. “C’mon…” Loki closes the door behind him, locking himself inside while she stood at the door, “don't you wanna take a shower together?” she laughs.