First day of school:

Clairy's POV

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning like I always do , washed my face a little , had a smoothy and changed into my sporty clothes in order to do a little workout.Afterwords, I had a bath and I let my red hair dry naturaly. I then headed to the kichen to have some breakfast:A cup of milk with honey and cinamon and an apple. My parents were sleeping so I got to my room quietly . Today I chose to wear my black jeans , a strapless red crop top , a pair of sneakers and a silver necklace.I took my leather jacket and my leather backpack with my phone , keys , lipstick and stele inside.I got to my motorbike and start driving to school.
The first impression of the school wasn't something out of the ordinary at first!Then I noticed someone and I think I 'm not the only shadowhunter in the school! There was a group of them,one girl and two boys.I got there and ask for a little help :

I: "Sorry could you help me, I think I got a little lost!?"
Jace:"Go find someone else to bother".He sayed without even looking at me!
I:"I have learned that if you want to talk to someone you look them in the eyes!"I said.
Alec:"Can you go and leave us alone!"While he was talking the other guy turned around and saw me.
I:"Oh sorry I didn't realise you just came from kindergarden."I said and left.😤😤😤

While I was trying to find the headmaster's office an other studentand I crashed into eachother.
Simon:"Aw my God, I am so sorry!😓😓😓"
I:"It's ok , you haven't broke anything,right?"
Simon:"Yeah I am fine.By the way my name is Simon."
I:"Mine is Clarissa but you can call me Clairy"
In the classroom:
Teacher:"Hello students my name is mr. Brown for those who don't know me yet. There is a new student with us this year.Please come here."
I:"Of course."
I joined the teacher
I:"Hello, my name is Clarissa Fairchild and I am from Athens."
Teacher:"Could you tell us more about yourself!"
I:"Of course.My mother is from Paris and my father is from Athens.I love doing sports ,play music and painting."
Teacher:"Very good ms Fairchild you can sit down.Ok class,today... "

After the bell rang, I got to my motorbike with my new besty ,Simon Lewis.

Simon:"Oohhh my gosh! Your motorbike is so cool!!"
I:"Actually is a street Kavasaki Ninja!😉😉 Want a ride!?"
Simon:"Are you crazy ,of course I want one!!!!!!😮😮😮😮😮"

Simon and Clairy spent a perfect day together learning more abour each other.
At noon they went to a pizzaria and ate lunch together
At my house
Mum:"Clairy we have the location of the institute!"
I:"Finally!!"
Mum:"We have to go there as soon as we can,ok!"

The next morning when they got there I saw something I was expecting... Jace and his friends were there too!They were staring at me as soon as I walk in!!
Isabelle:

 Jace and his friends were there too!They were staring at me as soon as I walk in!!Isabelle:

Alec:

Jace:

Jace:

Me:

Thanks for reading our story guys!It means sooo much to us, your writters Nefelie and Dina

Thanks for reading our story guys!It means sooo much to us, your writters Nefelie and Dina.♡