A new begining:

At the afternoon I was finally allowed to leave the hospital and I decided to visite "my savior", Jace,to find out the whole story
about last night.I also hoped he was OK.
Wait... did I just thought that I care about this asshole!!Focus Clairy he is just a fucking asshole.
Little voice:"Ohh don't lie to yourself little Clairy...We all know you like him!!😉😉😉"
-Zip it!!Jeez she can be realy annoing!!Anyway, when I got there I heard by mistake Alec talking to Jace.
-"What happened after she fainted?"
-"I killed Michel and took her to the hospital that's all."
-"Come on Jace I think I know you well enough to believe that's not the full picture."
-"Ok you caught me!I felt anger when he was hurting Clarissa but I don't know why!!There is something about her I can't really explane it!!"
Then I was about to leave when I triped over the carpet and, of course, they heard me.
Jace:"What are you doing here?!?"
I:"I came to see if you where ok. And also to thank you and appologise to you."
Jace:"Appologise for what?"
Alec:"I better leave you two alone."He said and leaft.
Jace:"Come in."
I:"Oh Thanks"
Jace:"First of all ,are you ok after last night."
I:"Yeah fine. I wanted to appologise to you about my behavior to you."
Jace:"Appologie exepted."
I was about to leave when...
Jace:"Wait, meet me  at the dinigroom at 2:00"
I:"Ok."
When I got to the diningroom Jace was there.
I:"Hey."
Jace:"Hey."
I:"So what did you wanted to talk to me about?"
Jace:"My grandmother said that after what happened last night I should show you some moves."
I:"Ok.Since I am a shadowhunter in trainig, I'll take it.So....when do we start?"
Jace:"At 6p.m. every day."
I:"See you there then.😉"