Fighting lessons:

After school around 6 o'clock I had my firt fighting lesson with Jace.
I wore a red crop top,my black legins , my also black trainers and went to the trainig room where I met Jace.He was wearing a black pair of sweats, also black trainers and a grey T-Shirt.He is looking so hotttt right now!!Wait what did I just say ??!!
Little voice:What you think!!😉😉
I:"Stop annoying meee!!!😒😒"
Anyway...The lesson started with hand to hand...
Jace:"Come on, let's go."
I:"You said it"
We were fighting until..
I:"Ahhhhhhhh!"
Jace:"What's wrong!!"
I:"I.... I..... Ahhhhh!"
Jace:"Clarissaaaaaa!!!"
After that everything turned black!!
Jace POV

When I saw Clarissa screaming... hurting.... I lost my mind, I-I couldn't think straight. The only thing I could do is catch her before she hit the ground.It was the only thing I could do right this moment. I couldn't help her... And that's something that made me feel... useless!!I have felt kind of that way before...When I saw that monster hitting her!!!🤬😡THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!😡🤬
I felt something I've never felt before.I am so happy when I see her and so angry and sad when she is in troulbe or hurt!!!I think I...I think I might...like her?!!!And who wouldn't...?Her eyes... her way of thinking... that desire to do anything possible even when it's not...the way she always sees the best in everyone...

Clary POV

During my lesson with Jace, there was a moment that I couldn't do anything but scream from the pain I felt all over my body.And the worst??I don't know from where it came and what caused it!!
I woke up at a bed and feeling like I was hit by a train!Then I started to realize where I was... It was Jace's room and I saw him coming closer. I tried to move but I couldn't. Even speaking was tiring right now...
Jace:"Are you alright?"
I:"I think so."     I tried to move but again I couldn't!
Jace:"Easy there!You ok?" His eyes were looking straight to mine with a concerned look.
I:"I am better ,I guess... Ahhh!!"
Jace:"Lay down!!What happened to you last night??"
I:"What do you mean??"
Jace:"You were screaming....Hurting..."
I:"Oh no, it happened again!!"
Jace:"What happened again?!"
I:"I had those memories from my parents!My REAL parents!!"
Jace:"........"
I:"My real name is Clarissa Morgenstine!!!!! I grew up at an orphanege at Athens, at the age of 17 Valentine and Joclyne came and took care of me ,like I was their real daughter. That was also the time I discovered I was a shadowhunter.
Although I have some fighting skills I haven't got my angelic rune and that's why..."
Jace:"And that's why you couldn't face Marchel so easy."
I:"Yeah..."
Jace:"Tell me about those memories you've been having."
I:"I... see my mom at a very strange place, holding me,then leaves me somewhere and then....."
Jace:"And then..."
I:"Then I ..... see her running the opposite direction and some other shadowhunters chasing her ...and .... then eventually.... I hear her screaming. A screaming that breaks my heart, makes me wanna cry and...." I said with tears running from my eyes. Jace looked straight into my eyes and said :"I know what you are going through. I... have lost my parents too."
We were so close I could fell his breath at my face, I could hear his heart beating like crazy and so did mine, I could see his eyes... those eyes... I couldn't help it and...

 I couldn't help it and

I think I like Jace...