Chapter 8 Pt. 2

(A/N
This is part 2 of chapter 7, I was just to lazy to make it part one.
This might be the most confusing one I've written yet...
I also went to watch the Jacksepticeye play-through for some more information so yeah...
I didn't add a few things because I didn't want to make this too long
Enjoy ☆〜(ゝ。∂))

-Third Person-

"Uh, let's have a look around..." Hank said clearly not in the mood for this. Connor then turned to the big screen. It had an android with no skin on it in a station androids uniform.

"Let me know if you find anything" Hank said then left to do his own thing.

(Y/N) then turned to look at the screen as well as Connor pressed play. Then the video started to play as Connor said, "Ok, Lieutenant"

"We ask that you recognise our dignity, our hopes, and our rights" The android started speaking, "Together, we can live in peace and build a better future, for humans and androids"

Connor stared at the screen alongside (Y/N), then Hank walked up hearing the video being played.

"This message is the hope of a people" The android spoke once more, "You gave us life. And now the time has come for you to give us freedom"

"Think that's rA9?" Hank asked looking at the screen. It took a while before (Y/N) spoke up.

"Deviants say rA9 will set them free" (Y/N) said and stayed silent for a little while before Connor took over.

"This android seems to have that objective" Connor said right before scanning it.

OPTICAL UNIT
#8087q - BLUE IRIS
SPARE PART

PUPIL REFLECTION
Recorded at 13:59:54
Deviant had accomplices

RK-SERIES PROTOTYPE RK200
Registered as 'Markus'
Gift form Elijah Kamski to Carl Manfred

"D'you see something?" Hank asked Connor. It took Connor a few seconds.

"I identified its model and serial number.." Connor said.

"Anything else I should know?" Hank said not convinced this was all Connor had to say. Hank then proceeded to turn to Connor, Connor noticed.

"No" Connor said quickly turning to Hank and back to the screen, "Nothing" Hank didn't seem to convinced but left anyway.

Connor turned around to see (Y/N) already examining everything. She was slightly crouched to the floor scanning the cap.

CAP
Stole maintenance uniform
Assailants were disguised

Connor turned to check the CCTV recording. Seeing for androids that stood right outside the door. The once called 'Markus' pressed the button to call for entrance.

DEVIANTS DIDN'T BREAK IN

"The deviants didn't break in?" Connor asked turning to officer Miller.

"No, no sign of forced entry" Chris said.

"There are cameras in the hallway" Connor said pointing to the hallway, "The staff would have seen what was happening... Why did they let them in?"

"Maybe they didn't check the cameras..." Hank said shrugging. Now Connor wasn't convinced. It didn't add up until Connor turned the chair which said ANDROID.