So I drown it out like I always do

Dancing through our house

With the ghost of you

~Ghost Of You, 5 Seconds Of Summer

"What the hell Luke." Ashton yelled towards Luke.

Everybody is in the living room, Luke is on the other side of the room laying down on the couch trying to block out Ashton and Calum's yelling for his behavior for drinking.

"Oh come on! I was having fun." Luke's words were slurred as he spoke.

"You were having fun ya ok." Calum said glaring at the blonde boy.

Michael was sitting on the side couch just watching what was happening; to scared to get involved and worried about Luke.

"I'm so sick and tired of your attitude lately." Ashton spoke trying not to blow up on his boyfriend.

"I can't help it." Luke said.

"Ya why can't you? Please elaborate Luke!" Calum said sarcastically.

"Why are you guys being so annoying. i'm a dominate too okay you guys can't tell me what to do." Luke said now standing up getting in Calum and Ashton's face.

"Say that again. I'm so close to spanking your ass till its red." Ashton said, grinding his teeth.

"Ya right Ash you can't do that i'm not a submissive, Michael is. Go spank him," Luke said almost spitting on Ashton as he spoke.

Luke walked away from Ashton and Calum and slammed their shared bedroom door.

"Ashy." Michael spoke in a shy voice.

"What." Ashton said towards Michael with an irritated voice.

Ashton rubbed his hand over his face.

"Nevermind."

Calum just walked away from the living room and out the front door going to get some air. Ashton sat down on the couch with a heavy sigh. Michael looked at the floor not sure of what to do.

"Come here." Ashton spoke out softly.

Michael quickly went and sat beside ashton who pulled Michael to his chest.

"I'm sorry baby boy."

"It's fine Ashy."

As the two sat in silence for a couple minutes just enjoying that ever time they have in complete silence.

"Oh i forgot to tell you, your going to stay with Luke for a week or more." Ashton said breaking the silence between the two.

"Why?"

"Because me and Cal have a business trip; something about meeting a new company something like that? I don't know, sorry baby boy but you have to stay with Luke is that ok?"

"Ya that's fine."

"Okay, love you Mikey."

"Love you too Ashy."

*The next day*

"Do you have to leave." Michael pleaded as Ashton and Calum were packin' the car with their suitcases.

"Sorry Kitten, but we have to leave." Calum said as he kissed the pale boys lips.

"But why cant I come with you?" Michael spoke.