~8~

*Warning: Talk of suicide and more.*

I'm not strong enough for the both of us

What was I supposed to do

You know I love you

Whoa-oh

Please... stay

Stay

~Stay, Mayday Parade

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Michael woke up with Ashton cuddled into him. Michael sighed as he looked at Ashtons tear stained face. Michael hated how he made Ashton cry, he was supposed to be the one to help him stop crying not being the one to make him cry. Michael looked over at the alarm clock on the side of the bed 3am. Michael sighed as he slipped out of Ashtons grip.

Michael put on one of Luke's shirts. Just because he's mad at Luke doesn't mean he doesnt love him and that's what hurts the most; no matter how hard he tried he couldn't hate Luke even if he killed their baby. Michael's heart wouldn't let Michael scream at Luke or hit him or anything because his heart still loved Luke.

Michael quietly walked down the stairs, the only sound could be heard was the patter of his feet on the steps. Michael walked into the kitchen as he looked at the food in the fridge. Michael knew he was starving but he couldn't make himself eat. It's like everytime he looked at food he wanted to throw up.

Michael knew he didn't want to be alive, he never wanted anything more in his life. He didn't want to be on this earth if his baby isn't either. Michael knew it was so wrong to be thinking this way because he has everything he could have wanted, he has his boyfriends, a roof over his head. The one thing he doesn't have his their little baby and that's what set Michael off. He couldn't live here anymore he just couldn't. He just didn't want to leave his boyfriends, he loved them so much he didn't want to leave them behind.

Michael walked toward the bathroom near the kitchen. Michael knew they had spare blades down in the bathroom. He laughed at the thought of how his boyfriends thought he was better. He wasn't, he still wanted to die 2 years ago; it's just now he has more of a reason why. Michael grabbed the blades and took his antidepressants pills from the cupboard. Michael new he had to say goodbye.

Michael kept all of the thing he needed in the bathroom well he made his way up the stairs for one of the last times. Michael went into their shared room as he saw Ashton cuddled up into his pillow. Michael spilled tears as he looked at Ashton's face.

"I love you so much and goodbye Ashy." Michael whispered in Ashtons ear as he kissed his lips for the final time.

Michael made is way to the guest room where he knew Calum and Luke were sleeping.

Michael smiled as he saw his other two boyfriends cuddling together. Michael leaned over them and kissed Calum.

"I love you baby, you guys were always there for me." Calum moved his face a little as he snuggled into the pillow again. Michael let out a breath that he was holding. Michael looked at Luke and cried, he was trying his best not to cry but when he looked at Luke he just burst into silent tears.

"I love you even though you were so mean. I forgive you Lukey, I forgive." Michael said as he kissed Luke. "I love you all."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Michael was back into the bathroom with a bunch of pills in his hand, getting ready to just take them all. Michael didn't hesitate to take them all.

Michael grabbed the blade and dragged it across his porcelain skin still lined with angry red lines.

"I'm going to miss you guys but I need to be with our baby." Michael whispered to no one.

Michael felt light headed as he laid down on the cold tiled floor. Michael's eyes keep fluttering open and closed. Michael placed his head on the floor and just closed his eyes, inviting death to take him away and take him home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Calum woke up first as it was 6am. He yawned and stretched

"Hey Luke get up." Calum said to Luke.

Luke's eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at Calum.

"Hey."

Calum smiled "Morning."

Calum got up and and got dressed in his usual band t-shirt and black skinny jeans. He walked down into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"Hey Luke? Can you go get Ashton up." Calum asked.

"Oh come on, we both know he's the grumpiest in the morning." Luke complained.

Luke walked away stomped his feet in a joking manner to go wake up Ashton.

Calum noticed that the bathroom light was on and the door was opened slightly. Calum being the nosy person he is wanted to see if anyone was in there.

Calum pushed open the door and gasped as tears instantly fell from his alluring brown eyes. Calum rushed over to Michael, shaking him.

"Baby come on wake up." Calum shook Michael.

"ASHTON! LUKE!" Calum yelled.

There was pounding steps on the stairs as Ashton and Luke ran down them.

"Baby please wake up!" Calum screamed. "Please! DAMMIT MICHAEL GET UP."

Ashton and Luke ran into the bathroom as they both ran to Michael.

"There's no pulse! I can't find it!" Luke screamed.

"There has to be a pulse, check again dammit!" Ashton spoke.

Ashton ran and grabbed his phone quickly dialing 911 but he already knew Michael was gone he just couldn't believe it.

"This is all my fault." Luke whispered as he looked at Michael removing his hair out of his pale and lifeless face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once the ambulance came they knew Michael was already gone so they took him away on a stretcher. Luke held onto Michael's hand not letting go as Ashton and clam tried pulling him off.

"Let me go, I can't lose him yet!" Luke screamed. "Not yet not ever."

Ashton finally pulled Luke off of Michael.

Luke stuffed his face into Ashtons neck as he sobbed his heart out.

"Shhh, it's okay." Ashton said as he tried staying strong.

Ashton saw that Calum was looking at them crying as well. Ashton opened his other arm to invite Calum into their hug. Calum ran into Ashton's side as he sobbed as well.

"He's ok now. He happy he's with our baby." This made Luke sob harder as he knew it was his fault.

Ashton let tears slip out of his hazel eyes too as he knew his younger boyfriend is dead along with his baby. Ashton couldn't keep up the strong wall. His wall start crumbling down as he sobbed along with the rest of his boyfriends.

"He's an angel going home." 

*I'm sorry but this story isn't over oh my god i still have 2 chapters after this.*