Chapter One

Why did I convince my parents to send me to America... I don't know why but I'm slowly regretting it. My life has been nothing but tiring and stressful; first, it is school and then it is this girl named Crystal that has the obligations of making my life a living hell. I thought America would be full of excitement and adventure but it has mostly been tragic with the cultures shenanigans. The only thing I can't complain about is me finally being close to my brother Caleb.

We both have the same father and different mothers but that doesn't stop us from being the best of each others company. I used to visit America every two years until I grew tired of my dull life in London. I begged and begged to come to America so I could experience something new but all there's been is loud noise and annoying people... except for Lilian. Lilian is the charismatic caucasian I met two years ago. She had this weird type of thing going on... and I loved it. She was very exquisite from her colored hair to her phenomenal clothing choices... she was just what I needed in my life and apparently she needed me.

As much as I would like to explain my whole life to you I am in my homeroom right now. I'm supposed to be listening to Lilian talk about this guy named Myles. I've seen Myles around school and he's good looking... I wouldn't go boy crazy over him like Lilian has been doing for the past two months. Lilian is a fanatic of relationships... she will do anything to be a with a boy. I simply don't really see the point of a relationship honestly. it is just two people who show way too much affection to each other.

I never see the "love" in relationships before... I don't even see the friendship as well anymore. I feel that people are interested in a relationship by what they see and the Media and think they are supposed to be in a relationship. I feel that you need to have a stable understanding with the person you like before you move on into relationships.  Anyways let me go back to listening to Lilian about this boy.

"... he's waved at me before too but we never talked to each other before."

I nod as if I was actually listening to her. Lilian can never tell if I pay attention or not.

"Why are you so crazy over this dude anyways." 

"Myles isn't just your average guy... I know there's something about him that makes him special... I just don't know yet."

Is she serious right now? Myles? Special? I love my friend with all my heart but... COME ON. He is like every guy at this deprived school especially his friend... Tyler. He is the most antagonizing human being I have ever seen... and people actually like him. Lilian especially; she praises the popular kids and she wants to be at the same level of loyalty. I, on the other hand, think they are the most discourteous, egocentric, negligent people in the whole entire world. 

"Why do you like Myles again when he doesn't even know your name?"

"Because he's cute and like I said there's something about him."

"I honestly think you can do much better with your choice in guys."

"Can you stop having negative energy for once?"

"...No. That's just how I am. I am blunt with my words and I say what I think."

"Which is why you can't be with any guy here?"

I nod "Yeah your right."

"Why don't you like any guys here? There are too many options."

"Because they are all the same and stand for the same task which is getting a girl impregnated."

The bell finally rings but my teacher tells me to stay... what did I do now???

_____________________________________________

Y'all like the story so far... cause I think this might be a banger.