Chapter Two

Tyler P.O.V.

"Mr. Williams Please go to the principal's office."

That's what I seem to hear a lot; I'm always into trouble even if I didn't do anything. I feel all these teachers are just out to get me for something... especially Mr. Washington. That nigga just wants to see me fail for no reason. Ever since I have entered this dumbass high school I have seemed to be in ONE class with him EVERY DAMN YEAR. 

The only reason I'm tolerating his class now that I sit next to Crystal. Crystal is the girl I plan on marrying when I leave here. I have never liked a girl as much as I've liked Crystal. She's beautiful, smart, and laid back. She isn't like all these other girls that try to be noticed...well... there is this other chick. I don't know her name but she brown skin, got long curly hair, and she pretty short. She's very beautiful but she so uptight... I tried to talk to her once and she just walked away.

I don't know what she has against me but she seems not to like me at all. Anyways I finally made it to the principal office and to my surprise I see my brother Woody sitting there. I sit next to him and look at his face... he doesn't seem too happy.

"So... why did I get called here for?"

"Tyler your grades aren't at it's best."

"Okay... what does that mean???"

"It means that..." 

"...you might repeat lil bruh."

"... yall joking right?"

"No Tyler, you didn't do well the first semester and your grades are doing poorly now.

"That's impossible I've been doing well this whole quarter..."

"Not in Mr. Washington's Class."

"...Oh"

I'm not surprised. Like I've told y'all before that nigga out to get me.

"So what do you suggest I do then?"

"I suggest you get a tutor." 

"What if I don't?"

"I'll find you a tutor."

Who am I gonna get to tutor me???

_________________________________________