Chapter Three

"... what do you need Mr. Washington?" I said quite annoyed.

"Good Evening Genesis, do you know the student Tyler Williams?"

"...Um yeah... yeah I do."

"That's perfect cause I was wondering if you could maybe... tutor him?"

What in the bloody hell... No... just no.

"Idk know if that's a good idea sir."

"Why not?..."

Because I don't like that nigga.

"Because we aren't quite the best of friends."

"... Genesis I am not asking you to be friends with him. Tyler is in desperate need of a tutor and you are one of my brightest students."

I mean how bad could it be to tutor the nigga.

"Okay then."

"Spectacular... Can you meet with Mr. Williams today at the library?"

"Umm... sure no problem."

---------Lunch--------

"You have to tutor Tyler Williams," Lilian said smiling.

"Yeah... I do sadly."

Lilian has this smirk on her face.

"Oh shut up... the poor boy is failing," I said.  

"Bull shit I knew you liked..."

"excuse me...???"

"I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't..." (gets cut off)

"Then why did you say yes?"

Cause..." (gets cut off again)

"Out of all the smart people here... YOU say yes... and even though you are the smartest person... why would you do it if you don't like him so much?" She stares at me.

"I-... I don't have to explain myself to you... I don't like Tyler Williams... end of discussion."

"Whatever sis... live with it inside you but I know you have somewhat a desire for Tyler."

Desire??? Tyler??? ME??? My friend has quite lost her mine... yeah thats it... she's going mad. I would never... I could never... like Tyler Williams. He is the definition of scum, and I'm the definition of... loyalty.

"Bitch you are not loyalty." she says.

"you heard me?" I asked.

"I'd be surprised no one did didn't."

Just as I was about to cuss her out a shadow appears and it's giant too...

"...Umm wassup umm..." I hear a deep voice then i turn around... and it's the "king" himself.

"...Genesis...My name is Genesis... " I say.  In the corner of my eye I see Lilian grinning and I just want to smack...

"my fault..." and he just stands there... like why is he just staring at me.

"... ummm... so you gonna tutor me?"

"...yeah I am... meet me in the Library today and don't drop off your stuff for me to do for you... you are actually gonna take your time out of your day to learn what I know about English and don't be late either cause I. don't. like. my. time. wasted.

...and then he just stares... again.

Oh god I hope he doesn't think I'm being rude cause this is how I am on a regular... people are so sensitive now and days.

"Okay... I got you... what time?"

"After school... the sooner the better." I shrug.

"Okay then."

and he just stands there...he's so awkward.

"...well bye."

"Oh... umm... yeah that... bye."

He finally walks away and I turn around and she Lilian shake her head.

"What?" I ask with my arms crossed.

"You are so damn rude... for like no reason."

"That wasn't me being rude... thats me on a regular not my fault people are sensitive." I shrug and sit down.

"Your never gonna have a boyfriend..." She shakes her head.

I ignore her and continue my lunch.

Tyler P.O.V. 

Genesis... she so beautiful yet so damn mean... now y'all know what I meant by uptight.