Prologe

Princess Niniki woke up from her nap. She was supposed to be signing papers, but fell asleep right on her desk. She walked over to the kitchen since it was dinner time. Aya was sitting down while her maid Floral set the table. The food looked delicious, so Niniki couldn't help but sit down.
   "Morning Niniki," Aya said turning to Niniki.
   "Did anything happen while I was sleep?" Niniki said with a defeated expression.
   "Not much, but there has been reports of wolves in the area," Aya said looking at the now placed food.
   "Sorry, it took longer than usual," Floral said looking at Niniki.
   "It's fine Floral! Anyway about the wolf calls?" Niniki said, looking at Floral then looking at Aya.
   "They said they were located south of the deep wood," Aya said. Niniki looked at her with a worried expression.
   "Are they hell wolves?" Niniki said, looking down at her plate.
   "Thankfully, no. Just regular wolves," Aya said. When she said this Niniki's eyes lit up. Niniki looked up from her plate at Floral.
   "That shouldn't be a problem! How many warriors do they want?" Niniki asked Floral.
   "3," Floral responded.
   "Who should we send?" Niniki asked Aya.
   "Only the best of the best, Floral get group A," Aya told Floral.
   "Of course, miss," Floral said walking out of the room into building A. Niniki started to eat the food in front of her. Then she looked over at Aya, who hasn't eaten anything.
   "Something on your mind?" Niniki said looking at Aya. The sudden talk among the silence startled Aya. She looked up at Niniki.
   "I have a bad feeling about this..,"

~Florals POV~

I walked over to building A, trying not to disturb or touch anyone. You are, I have this problem. Whoever I touch, will die of the hanahaki disease. If this happens people will think I'm some sort of demon, I hate when people think things like that. I reach building A safety. I ring up Velvet the Mage, Doki the Angel, and June the Angel. About a minute later they were all there.
   "I was having a good rest this better be important," Velvet said looking to the floor.
   "Wolves have been reported south of the deep wood, it is your duty to go and hunt them down," I told them.
   "Dead or alive?" Doki asked?
   "Bring them back alive, they could be made by the enemy," I said. I turned around, I left the building and reported to miss Niniki and Aya that they are on there way. I hope they know what there doing.

~Dokis POV~

   I jumped up exited.
   "Finally! Another mission!" June said exited. I looked at Velvet with a sweet smile, she didn't smile back.
   "Let's get this over with," Velvet said, preparing for take off. Me and June had been friends since we were kids. We were some of the only angels in our side of town. Unlike Velvet, she was actually tormented by angels. We grew to be friends quickly though. She can get hot-headed sometimes though. We follow Velvet through the woods, looking everywhere. Eventually we reach the middle of the forest.
   "Should we go south west or south east?" I asked June and Velvet. Velvet looked around.
   "Let's split up, you too can go on your own," Velvet said walking into the direction of south west. The deep woods was divided into 4 parts, only 1 having humans in it. That place was south west. Most of the animals were located north east. Then there was north west and south east. Those places are really pretty! So I was very exited to go in.
   "Come on June! We can do it!" I said, giving June some encouragement. June nodded. They ran into the forest trying to be as quiet as possible. They saw a group of terror wolves gathered in the middle of a non-tree patch.
"Terror wolves shouldn't be that hard!" June said her eyes lighting up. I gave her a small nod. I rushed towards them and used a small dagger to make them get into there state of shock. (That's why there called terror wolves-). Once they were in there state of shock, June used sleeping powder to make them fall asleep. It didn't work. June was stunned.
"W-What?" June said backing away from the 'terror wolves'. I got in front of June.
"These aren't regular wolves, get in contact with Velvet!" I said, but keeping my eyes on the wolves. One of them looked like the leader of the pack, so I went for that one. I swung my sword and it moved faster then I could hit. It then tried to bite me but I flew backwards. I stood there, wondering what those wolves were.
"W-What are you?" I asked, I don't know why I thought I would get a answer, all I got was muffled growls and other noises. I walked forward a little bit, but then backward when one tried to bite me. I swung my sword at the wolf behind the pack leader and knocked it out, since we needed to bring them back alive. While I was thinking of what Floral said, something she said popped into my mind.

"Bring them back alive, they could have been made by the enemy,"

Something is going on here. They look like terror wolves but they don't act like them. The leader of the pack I noticed was on, fire? Not red fire but black fire. They looked like they were steaming. I looked behind me at June who was contacting Velvet. I realized that I needed to do something, anything, but I couldn't think straight. All of a sudden the burning pack leader turned into a... Human? This human was dressed completely in black apart from her hair which was blue.
   "Who are you...?" I asked practically shaking. They laughed.
   "Children can be so naive!" The women said. I stared at her blankly. Child?
   "Wolves, kill her and her friend. We will take them back to the town, see what are leaders will want from them. I heard Velvets voice from behind me.
   "In your dreams!" Velvet yelled at the women. She laughed again.
   "Kill then," she said with a blank stare. It was terrifying. The wolves lunged at me, Velvet, and June.

This wasn't going to be easy.