Part 1: A new enemy

~Aya's POV~

I sat down and sighed. They've been gone for hours. I was hoping there was just a lot of them, but I knew that wasn't the case. I looked on my phone for something to read about. I decided to read about the 'Revolution Of The Enemy' article. It said that a group of humans have left the kingdom, and started there own. They called it the 'Wolfs sanctuary'. I continued to read about how they would take over the world. Then, I read something I never wanted to hear.

'They have been doing projects on the humans, so that they would be able to turn into wolves.'

I called over Floral, my face white.
"Floral, go and check on them in the forest!" I said. Floral could tell I was worried, but didn't care to ask questions. She nodded and left. I took a long sigh of worry.
"Just please be ok..," I said to myself.

~June's POV~

I was on the cold ground. All I could see was Doki and Velvet fighting for there lives, while I laid there on the ground. I mean, it's not like I could get up, my ankle was bleeding. I tried, and tried, and yet still I couldn't move. I looked over to Doki, she was currently being trying to defend herself from a wolf. The I looked over to Velvet, who was fighting the blue haired women. All of a sudden I heard rustling around me.
"Doki! Velvet! Be on guard I hear something!" I yelled out to them. I got a nod from Doki, but no response from Velvet. All of a sudden the figure came out from the shadows.
"Excuse me? You're not one of us fellow villager. Just leave and you won't get hurt I promise," she said with an evil grin.
"Say all of your names," now I knew she was female.
"June..," I said coughing out blood, the blood tasted bitter.
"Doki," Doki said with a serious expression.
"Velvet..," Velvet said. I could tell she didn't want to tell this mystery women.
"Kami," finally the blue haired women said. The women touched one of the wolves and they were encased in flowers and vines. The dog whimpered, blood dropped down his entire body.
"If you don't all exit this area, that will be you," the mystery women said. Kami look astonished. I tried to get up to leave, but I just hurt my ankle more. After that thought Kami ran off with the wolves, Doki brought me up so I could use her as a walker. Velvet teleported away. And then we were all gone.
"Have any clue what that was about?" I asked Doki. She shook her head.
"I wish I did," Doki said, as we took the long trip home.

~Aya's POV~

I started to thrum my fingers on the table, waiting for Floral and the others to come back. I heard the castle door open. It was Floral.
"There coming, June has a injured ankle, leg, and arm. Doki has two injured arms, and a injured back and wings. Finally, Velvet didn't have much damage, but damaged her leg." Floral told me. I sighed in relief.
"I'm just glad there not dead..," I said with less worry in my voice then normal.
"Would you like me to prepare anything?" Floral asked me, I shook my head.
"I'll be fine, thank you though," I told her. She gave me a soft smile.
"I'll start cleaning then," Floral said exiting the building so she could clean up the garden. Shortly after the castle doors opened. There was Doki, Velvet, and June who was being supported by Doki's body. I almost cried.
"You're alright!" I said coming in for a hug, then regretting it. I helped Doki carry June to the Hospital.
    "Velvet! Niniki is in town square, go grab her for me!" I yelled out to Velvet. I heard a scoff then the doors to the castle shut. Once June was at the hospital, it was just me and Doki and I didn't really know what to do.
   "I've had a long day, I'm going to go to sleep Princess Aya," Doki said yawning. I nodded and she went to her bed room. Once she was gone I knew exactly what I was going to do. I left a note on the dining table saying I would be gone for a couple of hours. Finally, my plan can go into action. I ran up to my room and took of my poofy dress and replaced with leggings, then I took of my heals and put on boots, and then the top portion of my dress was replaced with a brown t-shirt. I stood up and walked to my dads old room before he passed. I grabbed his sword, his favourite sword, and decided to use that one. No one knew why it was his favourite, not even me or Niniki. Maybe one day we will find out, but that's not the important thing right now. I grabbed some water, food, the sword, bandages, healing herbs, and set off into the wilderness.

~Velvets POV~

God dammit. Of course I have to go down into town square and see all the damn angels. I decided to grab a hoodie on my way out of the castle so I would have protection against my face. Aya said that she was in town square, but not exactly where. I searched and couldn't find anything. I was going to leave when I heard my name.
   "Velvet?"
   I thought it was Niniki so I turned around, to my surprise it wasn't. It was actually my little sister, Satan herself. I scoffed at her and started to walk away. Thankfully I saw Niniki so I could head back to the castle. I grabbed Niniki by the arm and practically dragged her to the castle.
   "Velvet is something the matter?" She asked more formal than normal. I scoffed.
   "I'm fine, just tired," I lied through my teeth. She bought it though. Eventually we made it to the castle, and for god sake! Aya isn't even here! I read the note on the table.

"I'm going to be out for a little bit. Don't blow anything up Velvet. -Aya"

   I crossed my arms.
   "Why did you drag me here?" Niniki said. I just realized she was right next to me. I jumped back surprised. She apologized a thousand times and it was starting to get annoying l. I handed her the note.
   "Read," I told her with a stern voice. She read it and sighed.
   "I will be in my room if you need me, you should get some sleep Velvet," Niniki said walking up the stairs to the top of the castle. Didn't she already know?
   "Niniki, you do know I can't sleep right?"

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! School is so mean! I also get stuck in tododeku fanfics sorry qwq

Hope you guys enjoyed part 1!