Chapter 1- Call on Me

| Keyani |

" Ben get the fuck off me bitch " I mugged him laying his head on my stomach .

" best friend you don't love me no more ? I'll tell everybody yo secret whore "

" oooo you wouldn't " I sat up looking at him

" well shit mama already know she sensing shit like its nothing "

" I know ima have to say something soon cus I'm gettin big " i lifted my shirt to show my stomach and he put his hands on my stomach

" oooo bitch your hands cold !" I slapped both his hands and felt a pain in my back causing me to groan and scrunch my face up.

" Never mind keep em there " I placed his hands back on my stomach and he rubbed it in circles .

" so when you gone tell them?"

"I mean I want to surprise them . I haven't been working so not even bri knows . I think I want to do like baby shower type reveal to them . How that sound ? "

I watched as he stared at me then shook his head smiling .

" you so extra I swear but it sound good " I rolled my eyes and laughed .

" good cause you helping me set it up" I watched as he scrunched his face up and I kissed his forehead getting up and walking out the room pullin kentrell hoodie down over my stomach .

" you wrong as fuck " I laughed At him and went in the living room with the boys .

" wassup yall " I sat next to 3three and laid my head on his shoulder

" the beast has awoken " I mugged Jiggalo and he stuck tongue out at me

" bitch If im a beast what tf are you ?"

" sex-"

" don't cap yo moms made a whole a alpaca she need to go get yo ass checked fa rabies dirty bitch "

" damn why you mad I was just playing " he laughed and i rolled my eyes

" you play too much nigga"

" woah there horsey calm down " 3three rubbed my head and punched him in his side and walked in the kitchen .

I mumbled " bitch " and went to hug mama from behind making sure not to touch her with my stomach .

" I heard that Chile "

" sorry they just irritate my soul "

" that's them hormones " I laughed and then looked at the back of her head

" so how far along are you " she mumbled and I scrunched my face up .

" what you mean ?"

" Dont play dumb baby i know how far along are you "

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and looked at her .

" 6 months ma " I looked at my hands and sighed

She lifted my head and looked in my eyes " keep ya head up princess , your carrying a blessing . My son would be more than happy to know you was having his baby . That's all he dreamed of there's no need to hide it "

" I know I know I jus-"

" your scared . I know. "

" mama I cant do this alone ."

" your not alone baby you got us all of us the whole team " she wiped the tears that had fell and hugged me .

" I always told myself I wouldn't have a baby with out having his or her father in their life . It's like my whole dream was ruined that night and snatched from me . I didn't even get to tell him that I was pregnant before he was taken from us . It's har-" I finally just let the tears fall and she hugged me tight rubbing my back. I hadn't cried since the night he was pronounced to be gone .

" it's okay baby just let it out "

" I- i miss him so much Mann nobody understands how this really feels . We've been through sooo much and it's like all that was taken from me we had just fixed our problems and all ma " I cried harder and feeling another person behind me huggin me.

" it's gone be okay babygirl" Ben said and rubbed my back along with mama g.

|August|

I sat debating bout calling Keyani , i haven't talked to her since the day we had went to that party . I was kinda worried bout shordy cus she went ghost after like the first 30 mins but I peeped she was just doing her i mean that's what females do right? I just hope she straight cus it got hella hectic the-

" AUGUST " my thoughts was interrupted with this loud mouth

"Shit yeah what's up ?"

" were you even listening to me " I looked at Mani rubbing her stomach .

" I said I'm hungry " she crosses her arms and I rolled my eyes .

" okay and ? Go tell ya baby daddy to feed yo ass "

" ooo dumb ass nigga I swear you irritate me YOU ARE MY DAMN BABY DADDY "

I chuckled and looked at her " why you gotta lie fa? Until you get that blood test I been asking for it aint mines "

" I don't need one I was with you last !"

" you do need one cause you was with Quavo last find ya shit and get out " i laughed and got up walking downstairs into the kitchen .

Shordy tweaking big time . I looked at her stomping down the stairs and out the door and I picked my phone up and dialed Keyani number .

" hello ? "

" wassup baby girl"

" hey Aug " she yawned and I smirked

" I woke you up ?"

" no im just tired sorry "

" it's coo but aye wassup how ya been I ain't talked to you in a while "

" I know I'm sorry it's been sooo much going on I totally spaced out "

" it's all good I'm just glad you ight "

" thank for checking on me " she spoke with a soft giggle

" when ima see you again?"

" well uh- um I don't know " I scrunched my face up and nodded as if she could see a nigga

" oh ight "

" I have to tell you something important but I mean I can't do it over the phone cus I don't want to get mixed signals ."

" come thru tomorrow ill send you the addy "

" okay i will . Goodnight aug "

" goodnight beautiful " I hung up and put my phone down . I wonder what she bout to tell me

_________

HELLLOOOO BABIESSS IM BACKKKKK😘