Chapter 5- Lies , Sex and Disrespect .

August's POV

" what " she said kind of annoyed

" u sure you wanna do this im not tryna take advantage of you Keyani ." I looked at her and she nods

" yes im sure"

" ight remember in the morning you said that"

" interrupt me again and ima bite you nigga" she mugged me and i laughed pulling her bra off for her. I laid her down on the couch as i kissed up her stomach and massages her breast. As i got up to them i kissed them both takin one and licking around her nipple slowly sucking on her nipple. I listened as her breathing changed and i untied her shorts sliding my hand in her panties and playing with her clit .

With a quick inhale she let out a soft moan and i switched nipples doing the same to the other one while i fingered her slowly . Not only was she tight like she had never had sex before she was wet as hell.

With a quick gesture I pulled her shorts and panties off at once and took my shirt off . I dont really eat the box from past reasons but she's different. I know she aint been fucking nobody the only head thats been done there was Lani's far as I'm concerned. So why not ?

I lifted her legs up spreading them , i looked at her then at her pussy that was glistenin like someone had out a light on it . She was soaked , didnt know baby girl had it in her . I got down puttin her legs on my shoulders as I licked around her clit quickly i pulled back lookin at her and she looks down at me as she moans .

" stop teasin me " she half way moaned

With that being said i got to work, softly i sucked on her clit and flicked my tongue on her clit slowly i slid my tongue down inserting it into her pussy as i explored her insides i looked up as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she bends her legs . I knew what was next so i put my arms around her legs holding them in place as i curved my tongue up to hit her g spot . I felt as her body tensed up so i licked on her clit drawing 8's flickin my tongue faster with her moans filling the living room i was hoping she wouldn't get too loud and wake up Lani but if it happens it happens .

As i was sucking on her clit she began lifting her waist to grind on my face so i used the base of my tongue to add pressure to her clit . Her moans grew louder and more high pitch as she came closer to her climax so is stopped . Within seconds she mugs me as i stand up

" why you doin that " she asked obviously catching a attitude

" who said i was done shutup" i laughed and pulled my basketball shorts down. I knew she'd probably tense up by my size no cocky shit so i had her turn around away from me and arch her back looking forward. As i took my boxers off i stroked my dick which was already hard and gripped it . Moving her legs further apart i rubbed my tip through her lips slowly pushin my tip in her pussy . With a gasp she gripped the couch moanin and looked back at me.

" stop lookin at me what i tell you?" I slapped her ass grippin it and she turned back around with a whimper & i pulled out and pushed half of my dick in .

" shit " i bit my lip as she moaned i stroked into her slowly grippin her waist.

" ahh fuck go faster " i did as told and put my hands in her arch stroking faster . She was tight as hell even after me loosenin her up . So i stroked harder grippin her hair as she moaned uncontrollably.