Chapter 4 - Feelings ? Or Games .

Keyani POV

" August MOVEEEE shit you heavy " i pushed trying to get him off me . We had gotten here 2 hours ago and we talked while i put lani to sleep but now his big baby ass wont get off me . He originally laid his head in my lap , somehow he found his way to laying his whole big ass body on me and wont get off me until i call one of them as in Benjamin or Kendell type call but shes acting like he not BIG AS HELL.

" no you gotta call them now "

" okay okay ill call .." i said lookin at him .

" you promise ?" He raised his eyebrows and i nodded .

" promise . " i smirked and he looked at me

" Keyani I'm not playing with you "

" OKAAAAAYUHHHH ima call them "

" who you yelling at " he shot me a quick mug and i got quiet . I looked down at my nails playing with them . I guess he got the memo cus he lifted my head up and looked me in my eyes for a few seconds before he spoke .

" im sorry , i forgot "

" its coo.." I watched as he sat up and sighed. I wasn't really mad or anything that just brought back memories that i cant handle yet . I'm not over it so well its still little things that trigger those memories.

" im hungry " he looked at me and i grabbed my phone .

" 'cause your fat thats why " i smiled and he laughed getting up from the couch.

" wait wait dont leave me in here by myself " i reached my arms up lookin at him. With a quick smile he picked me up and took me in the kitchen with him.

" August " i looked at him as he sat me on the counter

" hm" i watched as he moved around the kitchen grabbing different things .

" i have a question"

" ask it " he stopped moving for a second and gave me his full attention

" why do you care so much ?"

" about what?"

" me , my daughter, everything "

He cleared his throat and looked at me , for a second he was quiet. I didn't know what exactly was on his mind

" nevermi-" i started to get down from the counter and he stepped between my legs . I backed up and looked at him .

" aug-"

" sh let me talk " he cut me off and looked me in my eyes so i nodded .

" when i first met you i kinda felt like you was different. You didn't give me the groupie vibe like everybody else did you actually gave me the opposite. You told me so little about it yet your personality can tell me your whole story just by watching how u take care of business. Even when you were at your lowest during your pregnancy you still kept yo head high and thugged it out . You a strong female . I cant discredit you from that category. We got this weird ass connection i cant figure out , and even when you stopped talking to me cus you thought i wouldn't like you cus you was pregnant, usually i would stop talking to females but i couldn't with you . I still cant now . Yo flaws are beautiful, yours beautiful inside and out and i can tell you have your days where you wondering why i keep telling you that everyday . Its cause its true . Ive never met a female like you and i like you a lot . I have no shame in tellin you that . So yeah thats why i care . " he looked at me in my eyes as he spoke . After he was done talking I looked down at my hands.