Chapter 1

*Adams POV*

"C'mon Adam we're gonna be late man!" Blake yelled from outside while beeping the car horn repeatedly. "Blake shut up you're so annoying!" I joked.

I rushed down stairs grabbing my phone and keys and walked outside closing the door behind me. I opened the door to the drivers seat of my Audi R8 and see Blake sitting there.

"I'm driving today" I said folding my arms waiting for him to move. "Nah uh. It's my turn! Get in the other side we're gonna be late!" He said. "Move the fuck over Blake" I said smiling and pushing him. "Alright, alright!" He said putting his hands up in surrender and jumping over to the passenger seat. I hopped in the car and revved up the engine, speeding out of the driveway.

"See this is why I should drive bro!" He said raising his eyebrows.

*20 minutes later*

We finally pulled into the parking lot of "The Voice" studio. Today was the first day of the auditions for the new season. I was excited, and definitely ready to hear some amazing voices tonight. There's 4 judges. Me (Adam Levine), Blake, Christina And Shakira. They're all super talented and we've all only briefly met so this should be interesting.

But me and Christina are great friends, we made a song together and it turned out great! Also Blake, he's like my... He's my best friend. He really is the best. We both got out of the car and walked inside. "Hey guys! You excited for tonight's show?" Carson greeted us and the camera men were already filming us. In every season they film before the show starts and use the clips for behind the scenes and put them on the website. "Hold on Carson I gotta go change and fix my hair!" I quickly walked to the dressing room trying to avoid the camera men. I picked out a white short sleeved tee and a pair of black skinny jeans (the usual). I pulled my clothes on and fixed my hair up.

I looked in the mirror and approved of how I looked before leaving the room. "Guys we have 2 minutes!" Carson yelled out.

Christina, Blake and Shakira quickly came out of their dressing rooms and followed behind me downstairs to the stage. I greeted them all before sitting in our seats. I sat in the middle next to Blake, and Christina and Shakira sat on the two ends opposite of us.

----------

Okay so this is the first chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed it! This is gonna be a romantic, drama type of story, I don't exactly know yet but I'm just gonna come up with ideas as I go.

If you took your time to read this chapter, thankyou! Don't forget to comment, vote and share!