Chapter 12

*Adams POV*

Man has it been lonely without Maddie here.

Maddie...

I have to admit, she made me feel... I don't know. Happy. But until she hooked up with that Justin guy, I've hated him ever since. I really didn't want him to win the voice, if it was up to me now way in hell I would let him! It was up to the audience to vote...

I haven't texted her or called her for so long, I just don't know what to say to her. She'll probably hate me because I haven't called. Actually, no, she probably doesn't even think of me. She's too happy with that freak that could've been me. But I'll get her.. One day.

Anyway, I've been with a Behati for over a year now, but I'm not as happy as I should be. If only Maddie was in her position, life would be beyond perfect.

---

*Maddies POV*

(Recap)

"Justin, I love you. A lot, I really do." I said looking up at him.

"Actually, that's why I wanted to come up here, I need to talk to you about something..." Justin said staring deeply into my eyes.

At this moment, butterflies entered my stomach and my heart dropped, feeling like it shattered into a million pieces. "Are you, are you breaking up with me?" I said as tears stained my cheeks.

"What?! No! What I wanted to say was... Maddie.. Will you marry me?"

My heart came back up into my throat, beating so fast.

"J-Justin, I...."

I took a deep breath...

"Yes, I will marry you" I said as tears fell down my cheeks as we kissed passionately.

"I love you, so so so much Maddie, you mean everything to me, thank you, I love you" he said kissing me again.

When the Ferris wheel reached the bottom, we got off and went to the nearest restaurant.

As we sat down, Justin pulled a small black box out of his pocket, opening it and showing it to me.

"This is what I present to you, you're engagement ring" he said as he pulled if out and slid it onto my finger.

"It's beautiful" I said as I reached over and kissed his cheek.

----------

Yeah, this is a short chapter, I know. I'll write more tomorrow, I promise. I just need to get some rest now, I have a test in maths tomorrow so.. Yeah. Hope you guys liked this chapter even though it's not much, I'm sorry. I promise the story will get better, soon... Haha. But thank you to the two readers (maroon5sgurrl and TerenceJudian) that comment and vote for all my chapters, I appreciate it, a lot. When I see that I've got comments and votes I get so excited, just knowing that people like my story. So thank you, a lot :)