Chapter 28

*Allis POV*

I reached the hotel and booked in to a small room, because I was only staying for a few days anyway.

All the tears had stained my cheek as I stuffed my face into my pillow.

I fucking love him, but I can't trust him anymore. If he told me, things could've been okay between the two of us. But him still being married to Behati? No way.

It was only 5:00pm and I had nothing to do, and I couldn't get Adam off my mind.

I pulled out my laptop and searched for something I've been needing to do for a while now.

........

An hour later I finished with all the booking payments and forms for the flight I had tomorrow afternoon.

I closed my laptop and lied back down and closed my eyes, until there was a knock on the door.

I stood up and walked to the door opening it, there stood Patsy.

I froze in shock. "Hi Patsy..."

All that I could expect was for her to yell at me, but instead she pulled me in for a hug.

"Are you okay?" She said closing the door and we sat down on the couch.

"I don't know" I said frowning.

"Adam is so worried about you"

"I don't care, he lied to me!"

"Honey calm down, it wasn't his fault. He explained everything to me and he just wants a chance to explain to you. If you give him a chance I'm sure you'll understand why all this drama has happened out of nowhere." She said before she stood up.

"Oh, and he wanted me to give you these" she said pulling a wrapped box out of her handbag.

"Thankyou... I'll try to talk to him sometime.. I just don't know if I can trust him"

She smiled before she walked out closing the door behind her.

I sighed and sat down on my bed, staring at the box. It read 'Merry Christmas Alli' in Adams handwriting.

I pulled the wrapping paper off and took the box lid off, and inside there were 2 things. A dress, and a disc.

I took the disc out and slid it into the DVD player, then sat down on my bed as the video started.

Adam popped up on the screen. His eyes were red and... Had he been crying? Oh no. I instantly felt guilty and my eyes started watering.

"Alli I swear I never meant for any of this to happen" he said softly, running his fingers through his hair.

As I watched him singing, a tear fell down my cheek. He put so much effort into his voice and how he was playing, he really loved me. Can I say the same though? I feel a bit bad but... I don't know if I love him anymore.

"Merry Christmas" he said before it finished.

I turned around to the box sitting on my bed with the dress in it, and I carefully pulled it out.

A note fell off and gently landed on the floor. I picked it up and read it.

"Just a little something... Thought you'd like it. Merry Christmas, I know you'll look beautiful in it xx
- Adam"

He made this whole situation so difficult. Why did he have to be so kind hearted?

The dress was beautiful.

I slid out of my clothes and carefully pulled it on in front of the mirror. I spun around and got a full view of it, I just couldn't zip the back up.

Just as I was about to take it off there was a knock at the door, again.

I opened the door to find Hazel standing there. "Hazel?!" I exclaimed.

"Alli, hey!" She said hugging me.

I missed her a lot. I forgot to mention, but I had become really good friends with her on The Voice until she left on the third week.

"How'd you find me?" I said letting her in and shutting the door.

"Oh Justin told me you were staying here for a while so I wanted to come and visit! How have you been?"

I froze, my eyes went wide and I stood in silence.

"What's wrong?"

"J-Justin... Justin? From the..."

"Yeah from The Voice, what's the problem...?" She said puzzled.

My breaths started quickening as I panicked.

"When"

I started shaking. "When did he.. Tell you?"

"5 minutes before I got here"

"Shit, shit, shit" I mumbled while I frantically searched for my phone.

"What? What's wrong?!"

I paused and looked her deeply in the eyes.

"He's not a good person" I said going into the bathroom and locking the door.

"What? Why?"

I quickly pulled my dark denim jeans on and my black hoodie and opened the door. "He just isn't!" I need to find somewhere else to go.... And fast!

"Are you like... Trying to disguise?"

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Your hoodie is a lot bigger than you"

I looked down to realise it wasn't mine, I had accidentally packed Adams. Oops...

"Oh well, yeah.. I don't want him to see me" I said going along with it. It wasn't my plan at first but it seems like a good idea.

"Okay.. So why are you packing? You only just got here" she said as I threw the remaining clothes into my suitcase.

"Could I stay at yours tonight? Please.. I promise I won't be a bother. I just need to get out of here, and fast!"

"Sure! I'd love to have your company." She paused. "Oh" she sighed. "I have work tonight.... You can still stay though!" She said standing up. "Ready to go?"

"Yep" I said picking up my suitcase and looking around. The box I left on the bed caught my eye. "Wait" I said walking over and picking it up.

I stared at it for a few seconds, admiring it. "What's that?"

I snapped my head and looked at her, then back at the box. "Oh, nothing. Just a... Gift" I said with a small smile as I put the cd in it and put it in the suitcase.

"Alright I've got everything now" I said as we left my hotel room.

As we walked down the stairs I was still freaking out inside, majorly. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before I checked out of the hotel.

----------

Justin is STALKING Alli?
😟 oh no...
Anyways, I know I'm late but better than never. HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRR!!!!