Chapter 5- is everything okay.

*continue conversation*

M- what's the problem?!

N- well your daughter woke up about 25 minutes ago and she refuses to take her medicine until you get here.

M- oh thank god, I thought something bad happened. we'll be there shortly.

N- Okay thank you Miss. Jacobs.

*end of conversation*

"what happened is she okay?!" cameron asked after I hung up with the nurse.

"she woke up cam.." I said a he engulfed me in a hug as I continued

"our baby girl woke up" I said as he stroked my hair with his hand

"let's go see her" he said and we were off.

Me and cam practically bolted out the door and we decided we'd just text the guys on the way to the hospital.

**

once we got there I remembered she was in room 214 so we just went to her room.

As I entered the room I saw two big brown eyes, a huge smile, and her angelic voice.

"mommy!!" she yelled as I ran over to her.

"hi baby. I'm sorry mommy wasn't here when you woke up" I said as we hugged.

"its okay , your here now that's all that matters" she said smiling at me.

"daddy!" she yelled once again reaching her little arms out for a hug.

"hi beautiful" he said as he rapped his arms around her petite body.

"are you and mommy together again?" she asked sweetly and before I could answer I heard a deeper voice over my thoughts.

"not yet, but trust me I'm gonna do everything I can to make mommy love me again" he said quietly to her knowing that I would hear him too.

"okay Cleo are you ready to take your medicine?" the nurse asked as she entered the room.

"yes ma'am" Cleo replied sweetly

"okay let's do it" the nurse said as she grabbed a spoon and poured a red medicine in it.

"okay her we go open wide" the nurse said as she approached Cleo's opened mouth, after Cleo tasted for a while she had a huge smile on her face.

"yummmm it taste like cherries" Cleo said and we all laughed

"see I told you It wouldn't be that bad" the nurse said.

"I knew it wouldn't taste bad I just wanted my mommy and daddy to come faster" she laughed.

"oh you gonna get it now missy" cameron said to her

"you haven't met the the claw yet have you?" he said to her and she just shook her head.

"well the claw has been dying to meet you" he said as he started tickling her and she laughed hysterically.

"okay...okay..okay!" she barely got out the words but managed to say them.

"I love you daddy" she said to him

"I love you to princess" he said as he kissed her head.

"okay well she is free to leave tomorrow after some check ups" the nurse said to me and cam

"okay we will be here" cameron said as we kissed Cleo goodbye.

as we made our way to the car I couldn't stop thinking about what he said

   not yet, but trust me I'm gonna do everything I can to make mommy love                   me again

Does he really want me back..

heeeey okay sorry if this chapter isn't all that good buuutt yeaah , tell me what you think xx