daddy dallas

prologue;

I walked into the hospital and went straight to the front desk "hi can I make an appointment?" I asked the blonde women sitting behind the counter

"sure what seems to be the problem?" the women asked

"I've been vomiting a lot, and I've been having like beyond horrible cramps" I explained

"okay the doctor will see you shortly. name?" she informed and asked me

"Maddison Jacobs" I replied as she typed

"okay have a seat Miss.Jacobs" she smiled

I sat down in a black poorly made chair while I waited for the doctor. I'm so nervous what if I have like a deathly sickness or something bad like that I thought as I picked off my nail polish.

"Maddison Jacobs?" the doctor asked as I got up and walked towards the door , she lead me out and deeper into the cold isolated building, as you can tell I hate hospitals.

As we entered a small blue room I sat with the doctor "So Maddison what seems to be the problem?" she asked

"I've been vomiting so so so much and having really bad cramps" I replied as she typed on her laptop

"when did you last have your period?" she asked me but I thought nothing of it

"uh now that think about it , like a month in a half ago. I think I'm like 2 weeks late"

"Maddison my best guess is that your pregnant, but to make sure I think you should take a pregnancy test" she explained as she handed me the pregnancy test

"the washroom is down the hall to the right" she told me

I entered the washroom and took a seat on the toilet , could I actually be pregnant, that's crazy. I just shook the thought away and walked back to the room and gave the test to the doctor.

"The test will take about 5 minutes or so" she said as she set it down on the table . After about 6 minutes she grabs the test

"Do you want to do the honors?" she asked me and I just nodded

I grabbed it and closed my eyes and once I was ready I opened them.

positive.

omg it's says positive .

Me and Cameron had our first and only time 2 months ago , we've barley been together 2 years and now I'm pregnant. So I'm carrying a little baby inside of me , my own child.

I looked up and realized I hadn't said anything yet

"I'm pregnant" I said to her

"I'm sure your partner and family will be happy for you" she said as she hugged me

"thank you" I said blankly to her and exited the hospital.

I drove home thinking about cameron and the baby and me. Cameron.. how will he feel about this? Will he leave me? Will he support us? the baby.. is he/she going to be welcomed by my family? will he/she be healthy? and me.. I'm having this baby at seventeen I barely remember to take care of myself on a regular basis how will I manage another human being , I sighed and just drove the rest of the way in silence.

As I opened the door I called for cam but no answer , he's probably out with his friends ever since he got invited to magcon he's gotten very popular, oh well I will just tell him when he gets home.

I set everything down and make my way to our room , and that's when I see the note .. THE note . I walked over to the bed , grabbed the note and started reading.

Dear Maddison,

I'm sorry I'm doing this in a note , but I think we should break up my career is taking off and I kinda just want to enjoy this ride by myself , by the time you read this I will already be on a plane to North Carolina to live with nash , I'm sure you remember him from magcon but anyway I'm sorry maddie . I love you , but as a friend I've never loved you as anything more then that , and to be honest I felt bad for you that's why I dated you and wasted about 2 years of my life with you , every compliment , every kiss , every hug.. fake , I just wanted someone but now that I'm famous I don't need you , wow this feels great to just get off my chest. bye maddie.

xxx cameron.

I can not believe this , I'm pregnant and he's leaving . NO HE CANT JUST LEAVE LIKE THAT , THIS BABY IS HALF OF HIM AND I CANT DO IT ALL ALONE! I have to tell him... but wait he doesn't want me , he hates me , I can't tell him and I won't .

Everything was a lie , I thought we had something , we've been together for 2 years , I wasted 2 freaking years with a guy who doesn't even love me , but why of all break ups over a note why that one. I guess I can't blame him face-to-face sucks , I guess I would've chosen the same.

I'm kinda happy he left without finding out about the baby , now I will always have our baby to remember him..

I walked into the washroom and lifted my shirt to look at my little baby bump

"we don't need your daddy we'll do just fine without him" I said as I rubbed it softly .