Knives and Books.

2 days left in the facility. Both Jake and Albert has been super excited to be in one another's arms once again. However, Jake had his last group therapy session today. He didn't know what would happen but he had kept that small piece of glass in his pocket for the past week in case of anything.

"Will Group 2 please head down to Room 3C for group therapy. Thank you!" Said the corky voice through the intercoms.

Jake sighed and began heading down to the room. He was slightly agitated for he had no plan. His grip tightened as he came closer and closer to the room; dreading the sight of no one even being there.

"Oh hello Jake! Have you seen the rest of your group? It's been about 5 minutes and they're usually 3 minutes early..." Amanda trailed off. Jake shrugged and sat in his usual chair.

He didn't know what to do at the moment. His plan mostly was to just kill her but she didn't do anything to him. It's not like he felt bad for her or anything but he couldn't feel that revengeful satisfaction he craved.

"Maybe I should call the head offi-"

"No!" Jake yelled mistakingly.

"No...?" Amanda repeated confused at his sudden request.

"No! Don't call them!" Jake frantically stood up and stumbled towards her. She placed down the phone and looked at him with the most confused expression.

"Uh...why not?"

Jake pushed Amanda up against the wall.

"Jake?! What are you?!" She tried to push him away but it was no use. His grip was so tight and he had the piece of glass right up against her neck.

"I'm sorry, you pressed for questions I couldn't answer." He stabbed the piece of glass straight into her stomach. He let go and watched as she fell to the floor.

She grasped her stomach wound in pain.

"W-W-Why?" Tears streamed from her eyes as she looked up at Jake with her glassy brown eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jake stated with a straight face. He watched her struggle as life began to drift away from her.

Slowly she drifted into a deep slumber; life escaping her. She sprawled out over the floor. Jake did the same with the other bodies he had usually done. No one was in the hallways for they all had their own therapy sessions. 

~ Meanwhile ~

Albert was just causally making himself some lunch. He had grown quite fond of spicy ramen packets this past week. It was something easy and simple for his studying of supernatural.

He had ordered this book off of eBay. It was a long shot from actually information but Albert needed to start somewhere.

He ran his hand down the spine; feeling his black hard cover. There was an upside down cross on the cover which typically didn't suit Albert's need to read it.

Nonetheless, he opened the cover to the first page.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Albert flew back into his chair which sent him across the floor leaving the book face down on the floor. His insides felt as though they were burning inside. He assumed it was the demon, hence the extremely deep voice.

"H-H-Hello?" Albert stuttered to get the words from his mouth. He was still taken a back by the great force which pushed him back.

There was no answer. He began slowly wheeling his chair back over to the book.

"I'm warning you." Albert was thrown once again back and across the floor in his chair.

"W-Who are y-you?" Albert quivered slightly. The burning sensation was only becoming stronger at this point.

There was no answer once again.

Albert was giving up at this point. He didn't want to be flown across the room yet again so he came up with an elaborate plan to stop himself to flying away.

He grabbed some duck tape and strung it around the legs on his desk and then the stand of the chair. He tightened its grip by adding excessive amounts of tape to the hold.

Once he believe it was strong enough, he wheeled his chair back towards the book and attempted to pick it up once again.

"I told you no." The chair and desk began to rattle for a few seconds before Albert was flown across the room once again.

This time, he put a piece of the tape across his mouth to hopefully block out the voice. He then reattached some of the tape strands and sat back in the chair once again.

Again, he slowly wheeled his chair closer to the book.

Suddenly, Albert got a huge striking pain in his head.

"Stop and I will stop." Said the voice yet again. It was now inside of Albert's head. Albert struggle to speak but failed and in doing so, fell to the floor in pain. He gripped the sides of his head in attempt to remove the voice which obviously didn't work.

"When I say stop. I mean stop. You hear me human? We will get along just fine if you just listen to me." The pain stopped. Albert flopped to the side on the floor, breathing heavily and trying to regain his strength.

Albert ripped the piece of tape off his mouth. His panting grew stronger as his regained his strength all over his body.

"This is gonna be fun."

A/N: so if it wasn't clear another the bold text is the demon inside of Albert talking. Also, I'm thinking about taking weekends off from writing because that's when I usually get the most homework and I get to crawl out of the small hole I call a bedroom. Anyway, have a nice day! ~ Sam