Entro to Hurting

Arianna Kings is my name. I go by Anna. I'm 17. I just moved back here to LA with my mom and brother. We left LA after my 7th grade year ended. My dad up and left us 6 months ago so we came back to LA. My dad leaving us really hurt me because I was a daddy's girl. So it's just my mom, me and my brother but my mom gets child support for us which is about $4,000 because of my dads job and theres two of us he has to pay for. I know it seems like a lot but my dad make this much in 2 weeks so its all good. Anyways I'll be attending LA high for my 11th grade year. Its like four months before the end of the school year but its alright.

I have curves in all the right places. I have hazel eyes that change color to hazel green when I'm happy happy, hazel with a tint of blue when im mad, hazel brown when im scared, dark hazel when im sad, and plane old hazel when im normal. Crazy right. I got them from my mom who is white and Puerto Rican. My dad is black. But anyways I have dimples. Also I have dark brown curly hair that goes down almost to the middle of my back and I have light brown skinned. Im funny, crazy, nice. I have a crazy since of style. I will BEAT. YOUR. ASS. if you mess with me, my family or my friends. So yea. That's me.

I have a brother named Dylan and he's 18 and he's in the 12th grade. He has black hair that is always in an uptown fade style. He is about the same completion as me. He has a great sense of style. He's protective and I love him.

I had one friend that I love dearly, not like that though. Anyways her name was Gabrielle. I call her Gabby. She's in the light brown and has short curly hair that comes to her shoulders, has curves and her since of style is out of this world. She sweet, caring, but just like me, she will beat you ass if you mess with someone or something she loves.

We have been friends since we were in dippers hitting things with a baseball bat. But in the 7th grade I moved. Now Im back but she doesn't know. Shhh. Don't tell her its supposed to be a surprise. So that's my life. But when I come we meet four guys and stuff happens, old friends reappear and life turns upside down. You will understand more later. Story time.