Fun Day? - Chapter Three

(Saturday)

Chres's POV

I woke up and saw Prince and Gabby sleep in each others arms. They looked cute together. Then I saw Ray spread out like he was making a snow angle on the floor. Then I looked down on my chest and saw Anna sleeping peacefully. I smiled and whispered....

"Hey beautiful, it's time to wake up." I saw her smile then her eyes fluttered open. She sat up, stretched, looked around, then looked at me.

"Why you wake me up if everyone else is sleep." She sound so sexy with her morning voice then laid back on my chest.

"Cause I needed someone to talk to." I said.

"Oh well then what you wanna talk about?" She asked still half sleep.

"You and me."

"What?"

"Look Anna I really like you ever since I first saw you walking down the hallway looking confused cause you didn't know where to go to now where you woke up with a little bed head." She combed her head with her fingers. "And I was just wondering do you like me back?"

"Yes I do like you back."

"Now that I know that I can ask my next question that I'm hoping you will say yes to too......Will you be my girlfriend and make me happy for the rest of my life?"

"No."

"What? Why?" I asked as my smile faded.

"Cause I just met you yesterday. I don't even know you that well. For all I know you could be a killer behind those deep brown eyes." She said.

"Well-" I started with a smile" I am 17. I go to LA high. I'm in the 11th grade. My birthday is July 23rd. My favorite color is blue. I'm a singer/rapper even though you don't care about that. I falling hard for this girl I know. She's really pretty. Her eyes change color which I think is really cute on her. I wish she would be my girl for as long as possible. You know she actually on this couch with me. As a matter of fact she got mad at me this morning when I woke her up." I finished saying.

"I'll think about it." She said. "Should we wake the rest of the up?" She asked.

"Yea." I told her. She got up and walked over to Gabby and Prince and shook them a little to wake them up. I walked over to Ray.

"Aye bro wake up." I said shaking him a little.

"Alright alright. I'm up nigga damn." He said in a groggy voice

Anna's POV

I guess Gabby was right, we would be together but not right now it's to early to make a relationship if we just met.

"Gabby, Jacob wake up." I said shaking then.

"Turn off, turn off, turn off." Gabby said.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked.

"Trying to turn you off."

"Well I was gonna tell that someone asked me out." Her and Prince popped up.

"He finally asked you out." They both said.

"Yes, he did."

"Ever since we left school he's been thinking about you and when you got off the phone with him yesterday he spilled what was on his mind to us, saying how he really wants you and he loves everything about you." Jacob said.

"Awwwwww." Gabby said.

"It's not Awwwwww yet cause I said no." There faces turned into frowns.