Dirty Little Boys

Just like pretty little liars ... except being boys ... insted of girls ... and they are all gay ...

Lets Introduce the boys ...

There is Kal Sweet... The tall, smart,slim ... with light caramel skin ... and dark chocolate eyes...

Then there is David Dawn ... who could possibly pass as Kals brother .. looks alot like Kal ..

Then there is Tyler Smith ... Who had the body of a sufer but the brain of a genius ... his dark green eyes and black hair

Then there is Liam Russo ... who may be a jock .. doesnt really act like a jock ... with his golden locks and Icy Blue Eyes could make water freeze (not really)

Then with all these Boys you gotta have the bitch of the group and this guy takes the award for bitch of the century

You have Ian Ross ... Boys hated him ... girls hated him ... but yet they all respected him ... he was the boy who would... well you'll see why people hated him .

You Have Five Hot Young Boys all with a big secret and One person who knows it all ...

Or could it be one of them lying to save thier own skins... you'll just have to keep reading

Breaking News .... Local High School Student ... Ian Ross has been reported missing he was last seen leaving the Pottstown High School if anyone has any info please contact the local authorites ... the screen goes dead ... and chair squeeks... you see a hooded figure walk out the door behind the tv...