Drastic

Waking up in the morning never thinking twice about using plastic or even throwing it away thinking "Oh well it's not my problem anymore." But one thing to keep in your mind is it is your problem because our planet is falling apart and not enough people care enough to stand up. 10 to 20 million tons of plastic end up in the ocean each year.

This picture is just a portion of the plastic discarded

This picture is just a portion of the plastic discarded. This eventually could be changed but animals are dying and going extinct because of us, and because of plastic. About 100,000 animals die per year due to plastic. Animals don't think oh I don't eat that, lets avoid it. I do not live in an animals mind so I'm not 100% sure. But, I think the animals would think "oh, shiny let's eat it" animals don't know what plastic is. Plastic is drastically changing the world.

Animals like sea turtles, seals and sea lions, dolphins, whales and fish die due to plastic. Each year even each day no one really thinks about plastic or usually doesn't hurt us why does it matter about anything else getting hurt or ruined. I am not saying everyone thinks like this, these are thoughts I have, and they are stupid, I wish I had someone telling me how bad plastic is. Last year, my life completely changed I had a teacher she addressed this problem and it took a huge impact on me. I have never thought the same since then she has changed the way I think about everything. In losing animals there comes a chain reaction one animals goes then the next because the animal that does was prey to a different animal slowly killing off the population of ocean animals. The ocean is a beautiful but personally I have never been to any ocean and I would love to before they are completely trashed. What happens now completely changes the future of the ocean, it gets trashed and ruined now  when I have kids they will have no idea what the ocean is let alone a dolphins or a deal even penguins. all of these animals and the ocean are dying because we don't think twice about throwing away plastic everyday items like containers, waterbottles, some cups, straws,forks and jugs. There are different ways to go about this , we could stop using plastic bags they are the main cause of animals death. Then start by cutting everything else out plastic ware may come in handy but they are dangerous to animals in the ocean. They are not in our hands any more but it's still out problem and we need to fix it fast. Changing this will take a long process but it will be worth it no matter how long it takes because the animals will no longer be dying. Plastic is a tiny thing that makes a huge difference in the world.Anything can change in an instant we need to act quickly.