Please Be Mine (Part 1)

Paul had terrible luck with women, and he had no clue why.

His first girlfriend, Jane Asher, had fallen into traffic.

Linda Eastman had drown while under the influence of alcohol.

Heather Mills shot herself in the head.

Nancy Shevell disappeared and left only a strange note.

But the truth lied deep below the surface, none of this was an accident and one man was behind it all, John Lennon.

Jane was pushed into the busy intersection by John.

Linda had been held below the dark water of the beach after trying to skinny-dip with John.

Heather's gun was covered in John's guilty fingerprints.

Nancy had been severely beaten by a drunken John then buried in a faraway corn field.

The reason John did this, was to eliminate his competition, he wanted Paul all to himself. Paul had stopped dating lately, seeing that his relationships all ended in death, the young boy  thought he was cursed and had given up on love. Seeing as Paul had been so down in the dumps John thought it would be a good idea to swoop in and give Paul the emotional support the boy needed. John drove his '65 Impala to the McCartney household and brought one of the new Elvis records with him. John jumped out of the car and waltzed up the porch, knocking heavily on the door, record under his other arm. The door slowly opened, and there stood the one and only Paul McCartney, his hair in shambles, and still in his pajamas. John smiled and handed the record to Paul who took it and examined it while rubbing his eyes. 

"Sorry I'm not very presentable at the moment, I was planning on being alone today. " Paul said and yawned. 

"It's fine Macca, I came over so I could cheer you up, I know you're going through a rough time." John leaned against the doorway and Paul smiled, backing away from the door, which was his way of inviting John inside. John walked in, closing the door behind him and taking off his boots. "Get dressed Macca, then I'll take you on a hike, clear your mind and such." Paul shook his head, "I wanna stay home today John." Paul said sadly and set his gift on the small coffee table in the living room. John sat on the brown couch and opened his arms. "Come give Johnny a hug and tell me what's going on your head." John smiled as Paul sat next to him and tightly hugged John. 

"Everyone I love dies Johnny. I'm never gonna be happy and I'm never gonna have a family of me own." Tears began to run down Paul's cheeks so he pulled away from John and wiped his eyes. "I've lost Mary, I've lost Linda and Nancy. What if I lose me dad and Mike? Oh god! What if I lose you Johnny? I can't!" Paul was sobbing at this point and his words were hard to understand. John rocked Paul and wiped away the boy's tears. "You won't lose me Paul, that's a promise." John felt quite guilty, Paul had lost all of these people because of him, it was his fault that Paul was like this right now. It was crucial though for John to be with Paul during an emotional episode though so their bond would be closer. But Paul said he was afraid of losing people he loved and Paul said he was afraid of losing John, did he indirectly say that he loved John?

"Do you want me to stay with you for a couple days?" John asked, knowing how much he would hate to be alone in such a situation. Paul nodded and tried his best to pull himself together. "Get dressed and I'll call Mimi." Paul nodded once again and went upstairs to his bedroom. John dialed Mimi's phone number into the McCartney's white rotary phone. "Hello Mimi, it's John." He began. 

"Hello John, is there something you need?"

"I was wondering if I could stay with Paul for a couple nights? He's been going through a tough time and I'd hate for him to be alone."