ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᶦˣ

Warnings: none
Word count: 892

  。☆✼★━━━━━━✧━━━━━━★✼☆。  

Tweek p.o.v

I stared at the large double doors in front of me, my heart racing. welp, this is it.. I don't think I can do this... i think to myself. But do I really have a choice? I let out a shakey sigh, pushing open the doors. My ears are met with the Loud chattering and laughter of teens, hearing a few profanities every once in awhile. I make my way down the hall, with my head down, careful not to make eye contact with anyone.  the last thing i want is an awkward introduction conversation. all i need to do is go to the guidance counselor's office, and get my schedule. then, i can just keep to myself for the rest of the day.  I begin to panic, realizing that I don't even know where the guidance counselor's office is located. I hesitantly look around, searching for someone who looks nice enough to show me the way. My eyes land on a short boy, he had blonde hair and a pale blue jacket on. he was smiling, talking to a boy with an orange parka that was much taller than him. i couldnt see much of the other boy, considering his back was turned to me. i hesitantly walked over to the two, clutching my books to my chest. before i could say anything, the boy in the blue shirt's eyes met with mine, "well hiya! im butters, you must be new, i havent seen ya around! whats your name?" he chirped, cheerfully. i smiled back nervously, nodding. "y-yeah im -ngh- new.. my name is t-tweek. hey, i-i was wondering if you k-knew where the -gah- guidance counselor's office  was?" i asked, avoiding eye contact. i was focusing on trying to control my twitches, but i wasnt doing a very good job. butters nodded eagerly "well sure!" he replie, cheerfully grabbing my arm and pulling me down the hall "g-gah! slow d-down i might d-drop my things" i exclaimed, gripping tighter on my books with my free hand. he stopped suddenly, causing me to bump into him. "Oh hamburgers!" he turned around facing the direction we came from "i gotta go, cya later, kenny!" he called, cupping his mouth with his free hand to try and amplify his voice. (although it was really un needed- he wasnt exactly the most soft spoken person around) i attempted to apologize for bumping into him "-ngh-im s-s-sorry for b-bumping into you! -GAH-" he just shrugged it off, smiling and turning back to where we were originally heading, dragging me along with him.

craig P.O.V

"heidi. turner." stan began, letting out yet another sob "h-he left me, for heidi. fucking. turner" i rubbed his shoulder, trying my best to comfort him. comforting people- or showing any dispaly of affection- wasnt exactly my strong suit. cartman suddenly sat down next to stan sighing, a sympathetic look on his face. cartman? showing sympathy...? he turned to face stan. "well, stan," he began, bringing his hand down on stan's other shoulder. stan brought his knees to his chest letting his head fall on his knees, wrapping his arms around his legs. "i tried to tell you.. never trust a dirty jew." he concluded, sighing and looking to the floor. stan elbowed eric in the ribs harshly "shut up fatass!" he yelled, not looking up. i glared at eric, flipping him off "way to go, lardass." cartman stood up, marching to the bathroom door. "screw you, tucker!and stan, dont come crawling to me next timr you get your bitchy feelings hurt again!" he stomped out of the bathroom, slamming the door, and leaving me with a sobbing- and pissed off- stan. "i didnt even come to you in the first place, you followed me and craig here" stan muttered, his voice muffled by his arms.  this right here is why i never hangout with those guys. they're all either getting in deep trouble, endangering themselves, or bitching like emo chicks on their periods. i honestly dont know why stan chose me of all people to cry to. we hardly talk, and im not exactly the most reliable person when it comes to emotional support.  stan suddenly stood up, wiping his face and sniffling. he turned to me, looking down at me with red, puffy eyes- you could deffinately tell hes been crying. "c'mon, craig. we gotta get to class" i sat up, brushing myself off. "you gonna be okay, dude?" i asked, giving him a small concerned smile. he looked down, sighing. "i guess.. i mean, what other options do i have? i cant just shut down, i have a life.. i just have to get over this." I gave him a shoulder pat, sighing. "You can do it, marsh. i believe in you. Anyway, i gotta go. I'll see you around?" He nodded, turning around and leaving the bathroom. i soon followed, picking up my things and heading out to the crowded halls, only for my things to get knocked out of my hands by a sprinting butters. i rolled my eyes, bending over to pick up my things "watch where youre going, stotch!" i yelled. "GAH s-sorry!"my head shot up, instantly recognizing that voice as the boy from the coffee shop's. i looked over to butters' direction, my eyes landing on a certain twitchy blond.

  。☆✼★━━━━━━✧━━━━━━★✼☆。  

A/N

AAAH GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK- IK ITS BEEN BASICALLY A MONTH BUT I JUST STARTED PUBLICC ACHOOL AND MY MENTAL HEALTH HAS BEEN BAD, + I HAD R L L Y BAD WRITERS BLOCK. I PROMISE I WONT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!