The day Percy Jackson died

The day Percy Jackson died, Chiron tried to ring up Sally Jackson, but he for no reply.

The day Percy Jackson died, four demigods met up again. Once it was Jason, then it was Annabeth. Now it was Percy.

The day Percy Jackson died, Estelle Jackson was in a flurry of panic, unable to contact he brother. She ran to camp and Chiron let her in. She couldn't stop crying.

The day Percy Jackson died, Poseidon cried for the first time. He was his only recent demigod child, and he was gone.

The date Percy Jackson died, Hestia broke down. The campfire wavered, as one of the only demigods who had chatted with her was gone.

The day Percy Jackson died, Chiron canceled all classes for a week. He was in too much pain.

The day Percy Jackson died, another died too. Grover left two beautiful children with Junior as he died in his sleep, from the empathy link. He became a laurel.

The day Percy Jackson died, Tyson was in grief. He hadn't seen his brother in the longest time and now he was gone. He was inconsolable and would not smile.

The day Percy Jackson died, monsters attacked the camp, seeing as it was a time of weakness. They barely came out already alive

The day Percy Jackson died, Clarisse finally missed her old frenemy. She missed his annoying face, which was very surprising, but that fact made it all worse.

The day Percy Jackson died, Leo Valdez nearly burnt down camp. He was room emotional and his raging grief and pain got out of control.

The day Percy Jackson died, a girl and a cyclops lost their brother, a group of best friends became smaller, a pair of camps lost a fighter, another man died too, and the world became a little less safe, from not losing one, but two heroes.

But the day Percy Jackson died, he was all smiles, as he could see his wife, once again.