Chapter 21

He took you to the resort restaurant.

"Reservations for Kim." Taehyung said.

"Why did you make reservations? We didn't when we ate here last night." You said.

"That's because I got-"

"Here it is. Taehyung Kim for Couples Dinner?" The receptionist said.

"Yes."

"Right this way."

"Couples Dinner?" You asked.

"Yup. It was one of the things the resort offers. I guess this is a hot honeymoon spot." He said. You were led to a different part of the restaurant. When you were seated, the receptionist put the menus in front of you.

"You are a cute couple." She said. Taehyung grabbed your hand.

"Thanks." He said. You blushed hard and he laughed. Everything you ordered was one plate that was shared between the two of you, hence Couples Dinner.

"Ah." You looked up at Taehyung who was holding a fork full of pasta to your mouth. You blushed and took a bite. For desert, you shared a cake in the shape of a heart.

"(Y/n), I got you something." Taehyung stood up and went behind you. He put a necklace around you and clipped it together. He pulled your hair out from behind the chain and sat back down. You looked down at the silver sea shell charm and lifted it with your fingers.

"Taehyung-ah, I mean oppa, it's so pretty. Thank you." You said, smiling.

"So you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." After your dinner, you both took your shoes off and walked along the shore. It was late but a lot of people were still out so there were tiki torches and the lights from the tiki bar and cabins that lit the way. Taehyung put his arm around you and you made your slow journey back to the cabin. Suddenly, you were swept off your feet and spun around. Taehyung picked you up bridal style.

"Yah, put me down! I don't want you to drop me in the water!" You yelled, laughing.

"Oops!" Taehyung pretend he was going to drop you and you clutched his arms. He started laughing and he let you down and you went back to the cabin. Before you were able to open the door, Taehyung grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"(Y/n), I'm not asking you nor do I expect you to choose right now because I know you also like Jimin, but I want you to know that I really like you and all I want is for you to be happy." He said. You smiled, he kissed your cheek and you walked in together. Suddenly, the lights turned on and Jin turned around in a swivel chair.

"And where have you two been?" He asked, arms crossed.

"Why are you in here?" Taehyung asked. The others were sitting on the couches and stood up when you came in.

"Don't avoid the question. Jimin said he was sleeping and when he woke up, you two were gone." Jin said.

"We were on a date." Taehyung said. Jimin's eyebrows raised.

"Date?"

"You weren't answering your phones either." Jungkook said.

"I left mine here." You said.

"Yah, go back to your own cabins." Taehyung said. They all groaned and left.

"So you were on a date?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, now we're even. You went on a date the day after you met her." Taehyung replied, sticking his tongue out, walking to his room.

"I see Taehyung gave you your necklace." Jimin said. You nodded.