CHAPTER 01

Salaam, 

Hi everyone... Welcome to my very first story on Wattpad!
This is my first draft plus English is not my first language. So please excuse for my grammatical errors and typos here and there. 

Enjoy and much love!

---------------------------------------

Naima has always admired the story of Asiah, the wife of Pharaoh in the time of the Prophet Moses. She is a woman who remains steadfast in her beliefs despite the trials that come her way. Never imagined that one day, she would live the same fate as a modern Asiah.

Married to Zaid, a Muslim descendant who was also the son of a successful Billionaire who had been affected by the Western lifestyle life. For Zaid, girls are just toys that he can change whenever he wants. There was nothing in this life love and loyalty. His father fed up with his life and had plans to set him up with a girl from a simple, religiously observant family.

For Zaid, this world was a place to satisfy his desires and lusts. While Naima was a devout Muslim woman, this world was a prison and a place for doing good deeds.

"Why don't you pray, Zaid?" Naima asked him at the beginning of the marriage.

Zaid grinned and began to get tired of the sermon delivered by his new wife. "What's the matter? Are you a priest? You always preach at home. When did you give me peace, Naima?"

"I was just reminding you. You've been playing outside all day with your friends. God knows better of what you have been doing there." Naima said.

"If you want me to calm down, now shut up and start being a good wife." Zaid said wryly. Naima could only take a deep breath and sit on her bed.

"Zaid, I don't know how I got into this game. I really didn't know you were like this." Naima is already crying and wiping her own tears.

Zaid chuckled. "You are so naive, Naima. Do you want to marry me? You married me because of the glare of my family's treasure, didn't you? You never want to know who you're married to."

Zaid was annoyed. Naima was not at all trying to become the wife he wanted. Now there was nothing Zaid could do but torment Naima. Who told her to agree to marry Zaid, so Zaid was trapped in this painful marriage trap.

"Where are you going, Zaid? You just came  home." Naima asked her husband. His hands had already grabbed the car keys again.

"This house is not my home anymore, Naima. This house has been hell since you came." Zaid said as he left the room and slammed the door loudly.

Naima's tears again wet her puffy cheeks. Her hands could only hold each other and pray. She wants her husband to change for the better.

Meanwhile, Zaid has given up on his initial decision to stop contacting Lyudmila. Her hand deftly called her ex-lover. Zaid longed for Lyudmila's warm embrace, which could ease his anger and explosive emotions at this moment.

"Zaid, am I dreaming?" Lyudmila answered Zaid's phone. 

"No, you are not dreaming. It is me who is dreaming because I missed you." Zaid replied while driving to the apartment owned by a beautiful girl who captivated him since the beginning of college.

"What about your wife, Zayd?" Asked Lyudmila teasing him. 

"I don't have a wife. She's just a girl my dad paid me to sleep with." 

Lyudmila laughed at him and played with her long hair. "Come here. I miss you too, my Prince."

Zaid drove his car faster to get there. He couldn't wait to hug Lyudmila again, which he hadn't done with Naima until now.