CHAPTER 02

PS: You may imagine whomever you think good for each character in this story.

---------------------------

 "Choose less over more in it. Be satisfied with what you have, even if it is less than what others have. In fact, prefer to have less.  " (Words of Ibn 'Arabi)

----------------------------

"Hi..."Zaid felt awkward when he was close to Lyudmila. There was a strange feeling after marriage, nevertheless he continued his routine as before.

He hugged Lyudmila full of lust and longing that he had hidden all this time. No exception to his desire to bring the girl as soon as possible to bed. "I missed you, honey."

As if receiving a winning trophy, Lyudmila hugged her beloved tightly. Her concern all along has been wrong. Old habits were hard to lose. 

Everyone knew that Zaid was addicted to Lyudmila. He groped her hair, shoulders, back and all her body like a predator.

"Are you so hungry? Can't you just be patient and wait for me to take off my clothes?" Lyudmila asked while still helplessly under his control.

"I prefer you like this. I would love to see you and make you are under me now." Zaid whispered that to Lyudmila.

"All right, my dear. I'm yours now." Hearing Lyudmila's words, Zaid hurried to take her to bed and took off all her clothes.

"Oooh. How I miss you and your body." He started to kiss her neck and lips. His kissing now going down and faster.

Lyudmila's spoiled screams were heard after her. Zaid dashingly repeated it again and again until he was satisfied.

***

"Are you coming to the party this week? Antonio invited me. I don't want to come alone." Lyudmila invited him to come to a party that he should no longer come to.

There would be a lot of alcohol and drugs in there. Zaid had promised his father to stop. But...

"I can't come, sorry babe." Zaid said uncomfortably. 

"Why? You and I both know you like to come to the party. Plus we could be more..." Lyudmila tried to convince him.

"I made a promise to my father that I would never touch that forbidden item again."

Zaid got out of bed and put his clothes back on. "I have to go back."

"So soon? I thought there's going to be a next round. We can take a shower together after this." Lyudmila still does not wear anything and seduced him to join her again. 

"Next time, okay?" Zaid kissed her on the cheek and left Lyudmila alone.

Lyudmila smiled contentedly. She immediately updated her Instagram account that her old lover had returned.

She did not forget to upload a photo of Zaid's watch left on the bedside table. An exclusive watch that is only owned by super rich people like her lover. Even everyone on campus knew that the clock was only owned by Zaid. Some of her friends immediately congratulated him. There are even dozens of comments stating that marriage is just a status but a man's heart remains with his lover.

'Congratulations! You tamed the playboy and now someone's husband as yours forever.' That comment got dozens of likes.

'You nailed it.'

'You are really a certified playboy's conqueror. So happy for both of you.'

More comments on her victory.

***

Zaid finally came home. Without saying much, he immediately fell asleep. Naima who was in bed pretended to be asleep. He laid down on his back and took a deep breath. Then he got up again and went to the bathroom. 

The sound of a shower flowing. He toke a shower in the middle of the night. Naima quickly opens a message from her friend. 

'Look at Lyudmila's instagram update.' 

Naima quickly used a fake account to monitor Lyudmila's account. Her heart stopped beating. Zaid's watch was in her room. She looked at the place where Zaid usually put his watch at home. Empty. There were only car keys brought in.

"Why are you awake?" Zaid asked her.

"It's okay. I just want to use the bathroom." Then Naima was crying in the bathroom. Her husband came to his ex-lover and slept with her. After that he went home without feeling guilty.

Zaid did not care about his wife who had been in the bathroom for a very long time. He closed his eyes and remembered the smell of Lyudmila's body. This time the smell was no longer in his nose but had poisoned his brain again. He received a message from Lyudmila. 

'I'll be waiting for you tomorrow night.' Lyudmila also sent a photo of Zaid's favorite sexy outfit.

'K' he replied then fell asleep right away.

After that, Naima got out of bathroom and took a pillow and carried it to the sofa. She chose to sleep there tonight as she didn't want to share a bed with a man who sleeps with a slut.