Chapter three surprises

Months went by and training got tricky. Alleyen got irritated every once in awhile but we pushed through it. There would be fights between us but we would use our swords to fight instead of our mouths. Alleyen got better with her fighting and JD healed perfectly fine. He had scars that's he showed the guardians which always made me smile.

"I'm glad to see you back and working again." Anarea said to JD as we sat down at the table to eat. Alleyen had her special cup that she only drank one thing out of it. But mom didn't mind it at all.

"It feels great to get back on track and keep learning new stuff for battle." JD said with a proud smile on his face.

"I'm glad that you're back to you're old self." Anarea said as she smiled as well. "Well I better get things ready for the big party tonight." Anarea said as she stood up and walked off.

"What party?" I asked JD as he had this goofy grin on his face.

"It's a surprise for you my dear princess." He said and took my cold small hands into his warm hands that covered both of mine. Out of all people he should know that I hate surprises and party's. But I didn't protest I just kept quiet.

As the day dragged on some of the castle maids and Alleyen where in my room. The Madge's were helping us with our dresses. Alleyen's dress was a pale purple, floor length, fitted dress with an open back. My dress was bright blue that went down to my feet. Alleyen and I walked out of my room into the decorated hallway. In the hallway it was bright with bright colorful lights that wrapped around the columns.

We walked into the ballroom were the party was being held. When the doors opened before us it was filled with angels. The floor was pale gold with colorful designs on it that made you dizzy when you where spinning and looking down. The columns also had bright colorful lights and garlands wrapped around them. Alleyen and I walked in and saw that the thrones were sitting in the very front of the room. We walked through the dancing angels up to were the thrones where.

When we got there Anarea stood up and gave both of us a hug. She motioned her hand to our thrones for us to sit. She stayed standing and then cut the music off. "Welcome dear friends and family. Tonight we celebrate my oldest daughter and her guardian. Will guardian JD please step forth." Anarea said as she sat down in her throne.

JD stood in front of everyone, he seemed a little nerves at first. "Greetings to all of you. As you all may have heard tonight is the year mark of me being Angel's guardian, and it's also the two year mark that Angel and I have been together. I want this night to be special for our future queen." JD said as he turned around and looked at me.

He healed out his hand and I took it and stood up. I looked at him first, feeling my heart start to race. JD got down on one knee and gave me the sweetest smile that anyone would die to see it. Imril came up and put a large blue and white box in JD's arms and then went back into the crowed.

"Angel with this being the two year mark of us being together and a year of me being you're guardian, will you do me the honor of making me you're warrior?" JD asked and my heart jumped into my throat. I didn't know what to say, was this the conversation I over hearted between him and my mother? I didn't know but I was happy with this as well.

JD opened the box and inside was a long silver and black sword with the engraving words that said 'you're warrior tell the end' down the blade of the sword. I picked up the sword out of the white velvet that it laid in. I felt a tear run down my right cheek as I looked down at JD and smiled.

"Yes." Was all I could say, JD took the sword from my hands with pride and handed me his old sword. I would keep that sword tell the day I die and then it will be placed by my headstone where I would lay at rest.