Chapter two training

As we landed inside of the gates of the castle, I jumped off of Ruby's back and ran into the castle. "Mother what's going on?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"The dark angel has attacked and he has the dark angel warriors with me." Anarea said as the guardians where putting on her armor that would protect her. "Where's Alleyen she should be here too." Anarea said as she looked around.

"She's outside with the other two." I said as more guardians where coming with my armor and putting it on me. As soon as they where done Alleyen, Imril, and JD walked through the doors.

"Guardian JD and Imril take princess Alleyen to her room, she will need to stay there tell we chase off the dark angels." Anarea said as she took her long woman's warriors sword from the hands of her guardian.

Imril and JD walked Alleyen to her room and then they got ready for the battle. "Imril I want you to stay outside of Alleyen's room, I don't her trying to escape the castle." I said as I walked at their sides. Imril turned down the hall towards Alleyen's room. JD and I walked outside, I had my sword in my hand ready to kill the dark angel who killed my grandmother.

"Angel are you sure you can do this?" JD asked as we stepped out of the castle.

"He deserves to die and I will be the one to kill him, no matter the coasts." I said feeling brave on the outside but scared as hell on the inside knowing that I could be killed as well. I saw my mother and took my place at her side. "Mother leave the dark angel to me." I said as I walked past her, JD stayed at my side. I heard the dark angel talking. As soon as I rounded the corner of the castle, I saw him kill one of the new guardians.

I composed myself for the fight of my life against the monster that killed our queen. "Dark angel leave the others alone. It's me that you want." I said firmly. I looked over to see JD try not to look at the dark angel, he wasn't even in battle stance which irritated me the most. But I ignored it for now.

"Well isn't it the light angel princess Angel. How is you're dead grandmother." He chuckled with a sly look on his face.

"That's not what I'm here for. I'm not here to talk ether, I'm here to revenge her!" I said as I felt the element power I possessed flooded around me.

My element is ice, my body started to glow a soft blue like a single ice crystal. "I wouldn't have killed her or even be here if you hadn't taken my son from me!" The dark angel said as his words seemed more fierce than before.

"I don't have the slightest clue on what you're talking about." I growled back at him through clinched teeth.

"I know what he's talking about." JD said as he finally looked up from the ground. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "I'm no longer you're son, I never wanted to be apart of you're family." JD said as he clinched his fishiest at his side.

"You lied to me, you said you're parents died in a car reck!" I yelled as soon as I caught onto what was happening.

"Angel we will talk about this later, we need to take care of him first." JD said not even looking at me. But he was right I needed to focus on the dark angel.

"My dear son take the necklace off and show you're little princess what you're true colors are." The dark angel said and smiled slyly.

"No I won't do it now." JD said and he grabbed his sword from his side. The dark angel screamed and tried to hit him, but my sword got in the way of the blow just in time. JD stepped back and let me take over the fight.

The next move the dark angel made was a quick for my eyes, and was made to hit across my back with his sword, but I didn't feel the stinging pain of an open cut. When I looked up I saw JD standing above me with his sword blocking his fathers sword from my back. I slipped out from underneath the two swords and I made a move that no one would have thought of.